• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

ive befriended an evil spirit

Edinscotbrit

Edinscotbrit

thankyou , this comment is not about you ...

I just wanted to say
that sometimes people use my mental health
as a way of gas lighting me
so can work both ways

when I'm not doing what they want

thankyou for all the comments

:grouphug: 🕯
Sorry Zoe, that isn`t my intention. Generally concerned as to the way this was going.

Z

Zoe1

Edinscotbrit

with all due respect
I would not like you to tell other members
whether their replies to me are helpful

I think that is for me to decide ...

I

Its all real

Just know it can't control you if you refuse to allow it. I send u light

Z

Zoe1

n yeah and maybe its not controlling me !
like some people befriend evil humans
with the intention of changing them
like the story of Scheherezade

I

Its all real

n yeah and maybe its not controlling me !
like some people befriend evil humans
with the intention of changing them
like the story of Scheherezade
Interesting story of Scheherezade, some messed up stuff there! Be strong you!

Edinscotbrit

Edinscotbrit

Edinscotbrit

with all due respect
I would not like you to tell other members
whether their replies to me are helpful

I think that is for me to decide ...
Fair enough, my concern was just that , concern.

Z

Zoe1

I was also going to say
that if anything is making me ill recently
its because my father cant look at a photo
of his seriously ill son

and someone tried to steal my soul on Youtube !

Edinscotbrit

Edinscotbrit

I was also going to say
that if anything is making me ill recently
its because my father cant look at a photo
of his seriously ill son

and someone tried to steal my soul on Youtube !
Your father I can understand regarding his son.

The whole Youtube and Soul scenario, no!

Z

Zoe1

my stepmother asked me not to show him the photo
it was too difficult for me
I feel I'm left holding the baby
when I'm not well

as usual I'm piggy in the middle
and I'm in the wrong whichever way I go

like there is a crushing weight on top of me

American Boy

American Boy

Dolls can be haunted I have one myself but it knows where it stands with me. Sometimes it will move. The most common are imp's that need an object to possess, most of the entities being from the early Victorian times.

I

Its all real

Dolls can be haunted I have one myself but it knows where it stands with me. Sometimes it will move. The most common are imp's that need an object to possess, most of the entities being from the early Victorian times.
Just gotta put it in its place! As long as that place is not me, I'll have fun with it.

Z

Zoe1

thanks

and for the record
I think my dad should go for his own therapy
to talk about his son
even if he could do a small thing
like just write him a letter or something

rather than leavning me staggering
under the weight of it all

when I have effing paranoid schizophrenia

apparently !

K

khuang

Spirits tend to interact with people when they least expect it. I believe animals are also very sensitive to the presence of spirits and when they react to them, most people don’t realize that all the barking and meowing is for a reason. A spirit’s presence could range from constantly feeling like something is watching you in certain rooms to communicating to you in a dream by showing you specific images which don’t always make the dream a nightmare. Sometimes you may even hear a voice which can be difficult to distinguish from a hallucination and an actual spirit I suppose if you have schizophrenia. I have heard the voices of spirits before and I know that they weren’t hallucinations for me because I have never been diagnosed with having them nor have I had a past of having them. I’ve witnessed several things that can’t be explained by any scientific means and know that I have definitely seen paranormal things before. As I said before, Spirits will attach themselves to literally anything that they find the most attractive to them. Dolls are the most popular object because they are often made to look like humans but a bowl or even piano can become possessed if a spirit really likes them. Usually ignoring a spirit will make it go away after awhile if you can’t give it what it needs or wants if it is a benevolent spirit or it is a malevolent one that is unwanted. The spirit will do anything to get your attention but if you tell it that you won’t pay attention to it anymore once and stick to ignoring it, it will eventually get the hint and move on to find a new person to haunt. If it is the spirit of a deceased person then they will leave you alone and go look for someone else to help them. Cleansing your home is typically a last resort if it is a particularly strong and dangerous spirit. If you start finding threatening notes laying around your home randomly you will need to get a paranormal expert’s help. Annabel did this to her original owner with parchment notes which just appeared out of nowhere as the owner never kept any parchment.

I

Its all real

Spirits tend to interact with people when they least expect it. I believe animals are also very sensitive to the presence of spirits and when they react to them, most people don’t realize that all the barking and meowing is for a reason. A spirit’s presence could range from constantly feeling like something is watching you in certain rooms to communicating to you in a dream by showing you specific images which don’t always make the dream a nightmare. Sometimes you may even hear a voice which can be difficult to distinguish from a hallucination and an actual spirit I suppose if you have schizophrenia. I have heard the voices of spirits before and I know that they weren’t hallucinations for me because I have never been diagnosed with having them nor have I had a past of having them. I’ve witnessed several things that can’t be explained by any scientific means and know that I have definitely seen paranormal things before. As I said before, Spirits will attach themselves to literally anything that they find the most attractive to them. Dolls are the most popular object because they are often made to look like humans but a bowl or even piano can become possessed if a spirit really likes them. Usually ignoring a spirit will make it go away after awhile if you can’t give it what it needs or wants if it is a benevolent spirit or it is a malevolent one that is unwanted. The spirit will do anything to get your attention but if you tell it that you won’t pay attention to it anymore once and stick to ignoring it, it will eventually get the hint and move on to find a new person to haunt. If it is the spirit of a deceased person then they will leave you alone and go look for someone else to help them. Cleansing your home is typically a last resort if it is a particularly strong and dangerous spirit. If you start finding threatening notes laying around your home randomly you will need to get a paranormal expert’s help. Annabel did this to her original owner with parchment notes which just appeared out of nowhere as the owner never kept any parchment.
Any ideas of spirits that come to me in my sleep? I end up feeling them and waking up to see thier outline. They seem harmless. Almost like they are watching me. So wierd, but I never have bad dreams so that's a plus