• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Ive been with just 1 pair of pants and 2 t-shirts since months

M

ManDss

I have only 1 pair of pants, and arent very presentable, are for winter running, so are not adecuate for every situation, and been with broken pockets (to the point the pockets come out and I have to put them in, and I know people look me asking why I look like a homeless), also became too baggy for me, and look big and loose, so I look like wearing pants not my side.

I have only 2 t-shirts to go out to the street, that are not my size any more. Then I have others just for home, not many. And 1 pair of shoes are too small for me.

Its so odd, I know. Ive been like this since all this year. Passed year I had 1 pair of jeans more, but got so broken became unusable.

Because the loose pants, the small tshirts, and small shoes walks is kinda difficult.

I hate buy clothes manly because I hate talking with the employees, they showing you, one model after another, standing, and looking at you, there are not many places here where I can go and just look, pic, and buy.

Also Ive been with terrible sleeping (all this year and the passed too) so I never feel ok to go out and go to buy clothes.

Go out its pretty odd, the clothes look so bad. Its been quite a point where I know this "depression thing" went too far.

Im gonna buy clothes eventually, just wanted to share this incredibly odd situation I have. Not many people live so tired and with problems that end up having just 1 pair of pants and shoes dont fit them.

MeAndMyDepression

MeAndMyDepression

I have only 1 pair of pants, and arent very presentable, are for winter running, so are not adecuate for every situation, and been with broken pockets (to the point the pockets come out and I have to put them in, and I know people look me asking why I look like a homeless), also became too baggy for me, and look big and loose, so I look like wearing pants not my side.

I have only 2 t-shirts to go out to the street, that are not my size any more. Then I have others just for home, not many. And 1 pair of shoes are too small for me.

Its so odd, I know. Ive been like this since all this year. Passed year I had 1 pair of jeans more, but got so broken became unusable.

Because the loose pants, the small tshirts, and small shoes walks is kinda difficult.

I hate buy clothes manly because I hate talking with the employees, they showing you, one model after another, standing, and looking at you, there are not many places here where I can go and just look, pic, and buy.

Also Ive been with terrible sleeping (all this year and the passed too) so I never feel ok to go out and go to buy clothes.

Go out its pretty odd, the clothes look so bad. Its been quite a point where I know this "depression thing" went too far.

Im gonna buy clothes eventually, just wanted to share this incredibly odd situation I have. Not many people live so tired and with problems that end up having just 1 pair of pants and shoes dont fit them.
Sounds like you are overwhelmed to buy new clothes. Can you shop at a store where people donate their (lightly worn) clothing? I'm pretty sure that the staff there won't ask you questions and you can take all the time that you need to find more clothes. The clothes are very good at these stores.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
PurpleDaffodils Guy ive been seeing for a year tells me we were never dating... Cant cope. Depression Forum 7
M Ive been sectioned Depression Forum 5
JogoLagomorpha Ive lost my gaming buddies. No reason to live Depression Forum 6
JogoLagomorpha Ive never done anything right Depression Forum 7
Z Ive gone into a depression Depression Forum 10
I ive done it!!!! Depression Forum 4
I cant do this anymore ive tried Depression Forum 7
Fairy Lucretia i think ive got breast cancer Depression Forum 21
B Ive seriously had enough of it all Depression Forum 4
Fairy Lucretia i think ive got cancer Depression Forum 22
Fairy Lucretia ive got blood in my stool Depression Forum 10
B Wierdest thing Ive found Depression Forum 1
L Help... Think ive lost the plot Depression Forum 4
K what can i do with my life ? ive no purpose :( Depression Forum 4
A Ive had enough, someone please help. feel like suicide is the only way out Depression Forum 3
soulsearcher been sleeping a lot last few days and feel weak no strength or energy Depression Forum 2
S I've been at my limit for months Depression Forum 12
M Places you have been too that helps. Depression Forum 12
M Forum-has anyone else been let down by mental health services Depression Forum 21
S Been feeling depressed for years Depression Forum 32
L Do you ever wish you’d been aborted? Depression Forum 14
K My cat has been put to sleep Depression Forum 30
L Today Has Been Bad. TRIGGAR WARNING Depression Forum 8
D I've been getting stalked and bullied for years and I just don't know what to do anymore... Depression Forum 3
T it’s been too long Depression Forum 1
D Something horrible happened to my daughter and I’m not doing well. I haven’t even been able to work. I’m trying to get better. Depression Forum 2
J Gum pain has been driving me ill Depression Forum 5
R Feeling lower every day from all I've been through Depression Forum 14
R Why have I been treatment resistant so far? Is there any hope for me overcoming depression? Depression Forum 2
TylersOutlet24 My on-going journal of different Antidepressants and dosages I have been on & how they have affected me. Do they do anything? Depression Forum 3
R Has anyone ever been on Trintellix? What were your experiences? Depression Forum 2
Z it's been a dreadful couple of years, am i depressed again or just jaded? Depression Forum 6
G Mom has been in a depressive episode for over a month Depression Forum 2
L Have you been broken up with because of your depression? Depression Forum 12
M I've been like this since I can remember. Depression Forum 11
AustralianDeb1986 Has anyone been on or know about the birth control implant Nexplanon / Implanon? Depression Forum 3
M How many of you been living with depression over 5 years ? Depression Forum 28
D My mom has been struggling with manic depression and psychotic episodes for months. Depression Forum 9
L I have recently been diagnosed with depression and I'm actually happy about it Depression Forum 1
Faith198 It’s been awhile, depression Depression Forum 5
R I’ve been increasing my SSRI but the depression came back again today. Depression Forum 3
B Agomelatine (uk name) and anyone been on it ?? Depression Forum 1
A Anyone been to a&e for suicidal thoughts? Depression Forum 15
Drawings_T Looking for inspiration, been struggling so long Depression Forum 3
Hardknocks88 Been through a lot. Depression Forum 7
O Never been so low, is it time to go...... Depression Forum 5
D Haven't been on here for a while Depression Forum 3
Coreen It's been a tough day Depression Forum 3
P Everything is going well, yet I have never been so unhappy. Depression Forum 4
S The last 3 weeks have been hell. Depression Forum 13