• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I've Been Thinking Of Self-harming All Morning.

Zardos

Zardos

I have a long history.. But I don't want to end up having to go to the hospital in the middle of the lockdown... they give you enough crap on a slow day.. Imagine if they are busy and I show up with a self inflicted injury.. Not to mention the social distancing.....

so I guess its self harm light.. But even with that the Chemists are all shut and I emptied the first aid box the last time...

man I am seriously running out of options no matter what I do... but as my depression worsens a fog is coming down... scary... yet comforting.. Dark.. And warm... today's turning to shit anyway.

F

fluffpill

please don't do it. go for a walk outside or distract yourself somehow. i know it can be very difficult at times like these but these are the times when we really need to push ourselves not to spiral down

Zardos

Zardos

Sorry to let you down redpillar but I haven't received some bad news I was expecting.. Not that I was expecting not to hear.. I was expecting to hear some bad news.. But now it seems I'm below even common courtesy...

fortunately i know what I'm doing... its all about the ritual... though I will be patching it with bog roll and sellotape... but all those years watching Blue Peter means I can build cathedrals out of sticky back plastic..

Zardos

Zardos

Well that was fun.. I now have gills again.. And I must say, I do feel better... I guess that's why we do it... its rewarding.. It shouldn't be, but it is... did they ever finish that study they were doing when I first joined ? I don't feel shame or guilt... I just feel better... and it will find me something to do for the next few days... mite even encourage me to wash.. But I'll probably find away round that bit... I don't know if I've had any pills today.. I can't remember and I lost count yesterday.. I can't tell whats going on anymore...

S

Scapes1986

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Be careful with these thoughts. I've never self harmed, just suicide attempts. It's never been appealing to me. I dont get why. I do have mental self harm issues. But that's about it.

P

Prycejosh1987

I have a long history.. But I don't want to end up having to go to the hospital in the middle of the lockdown... they give you enough crap on a slow day.. Imagine if they are busy and I show up with a self inflicted injury.. Not to mention the social distancing.....
People will take that seriously. You need to discuss the reason why you are self harming with other people around you. Good luck.