• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I've been suffering nightmares

LittleMissNameless

LittleMissNameless

I'm taking the bus in the dark, there is no horizon or peripheral existence everything is very claustrophobic feeling and all I can see is the ground in front of me.

I keep grinding my teeth and they feel so weak and dry that I can feel myself grinding them away and making the top ones loose. I try to stop grinding but I keep catching myself grinding again.

And then one crumbles in my mouth and I spit the pieces out into my palm and I know I should throw them out the window of the bus but I can't so i keep them in my palm, I dont want anyone to see it. In my mouth i can feel my teeth at the roof of my mouth loosening and the gum retracting more.

When I woke up the first thing I did was check my mouth for teeth and I was surprised they were there! That's how realistic it was.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
I wonder if maybe you were teeth grinding in your sleep and it fed into your subconscious? x