Ive been sectioned

M

madmum

I know i sais a while ago i was struggling but things went off the scale and now i find myself seciond ,they i detained me and now i am refusing to take my meds and have stopped eating and drinking i cant take any more i have the right to make the choice whether i want to die. I suppose i am in total crisis now and only time will tell what will happen now as i cannont be forced to take meds drink or eat. I feel i have had enough of putting drugs in my body, they keep telling me that there are treatments i am fed up putting poison in my body nothing is working. I hate the plce i am in it feels like being in prisoner cell block H, i dont get a say where i have to stay it is not fair i cant take anymore what is the point

Boris

Boris

I know these are scary times for you right now, but you need to let the anger go and accept that things are out of your hands right now. Try trusting the nurses etc. they are suppose to be "caring" for you, and acting in your best interest. Try making the most out of a bad situation... Think of it as free food, and a break from your everyday pressures ;) Rather than being hostile to those around you, try talking and letting people know just how you are feeling, and how pressured you feel in your new surroundings. It may well be a good thing for everyone, and hopefully lift your mood somewhat. Keep us posted with how things progress, and good luck. We are here for you :)

V

Viktoria

I am sorry things are so tough. Please DO take meds, eat and drink. I have once stopped drinking whilst sectioned and you literally dry out and it's very dangerous. Vital organs can stop functioning. Also I have experiences in my country that they CAN and WILL force you to eat/drink or take meds. I've had forced medication for over ten months. They have a lot of ways to force you what they want you to do. Please don't let it get that far.
Try to co-operate and you will see that your stay in hospital will be considerably shorter. Otherwise they will just deem you a danger to yourself and keep you in.
Keep writing here if it helps you. Hugs!

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

Hi OP

they shoved you in there (likely) because you weren't Self Caring

Self Care is the key to Getting Out In One Piece also.

Eat your food, take your pills

The Resistance you feel may well be your illness talking but its doing you no favors

Best

BDU

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oh madmum I really am sorry to hear this. I can understand you are very unhappy and feel drugs are not for you but I really believe for many people in our situation that they can make enough of a difference to help us to function again. I wish you luck.:hug:

Shelter_Skelter

Shelter_Skelter

Really sorry to hear what is happening with you. You really need to give the wheel to someone else for a while. They want you to get better. You have to look after yourself. Good luck.