• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I've been "OK" for 3 days...

wraziel

wraziel

I have been "Stable" or something few days, but I'm scared about things that can put me down or to up. The most horrible is that I don't know when, how or what.

calypso

calypso

Admin
HIya - I understand that feeling! All you can do is just go with it and hope that you can continue feeling better. Keep talking, we are here to listen. As I am in Britain, I might not be able to stay up for long, but others will no doubt come along to listen.

bpd2020

bpd2020

3 days of feeling stable is huge! I understand you fear the stability will leave but hold on to the hope you can have more stable days.

wraziel

wraziel

I'm ok again dunno why 4-5 days. I'm scared If I'm bipolar, but I never have been manic episodes in my life. I'm still scared about a new trigger emotional or something. maybe i'm a cyclothimic guy or IDK. I wanna go to doctor but I can't cross the city by COVID, and dunno If the mental health area is working. thanks all for hugs

bpd2020

bpd2020

Is it possible to access your doctor by phone? Here they are doing consultations on the phone.