• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I've been getting stalked and bullied for years and I just don't know what to do anymore...

D

DanielChambers12

Ok, I'm not sure how to phrase this accurately enough for you to understand how important this thread is to me. But I'll try..
I pretty much need a miracle right now. People that went to school with me have been bullying me for almost a decade now. They've hacked into my devices to publish everything private I'm doing, they're stalking me whenever I leave my house, they've staged and spread videos of me online to humiliate me, they've gained access to my appartment to publish diaries and art I've been working on. I got sexually harrassed multiple times (I'm not even going to mention all of the incidents in the upcoming text, since the story is already way too long). And all of this is actually just the tip of the iceberg.

This is happening, because these people know I have no friends or family that I could talk to about all of this. And since I'm just a lone weirdo, I don't think the police is going to believe any of this, which means I can't really defend myself against any of it.

I've tried to kill myself, I've tried to move away from these people, I've tried to get rid of trackable devices - but they always find a way to keep track of what I'm doing. (This sounds really paranoid and crazy, but please read through the entire text I'm about to attach to this - I'll explain how this is indeed not even that hard to do.)

I DESPERATELY NEED HELP with this. I just don't know what to do anymore.

In case this summary does anything with you - Please read through the entire story and see if you've got any kind of advice on what to do right now. Cause I'm running out of ideas...

It's a pretty long and bumpy road I've been travelling on, so please don't be discouraged to read through all of it. I've already tried to shorten it as much as possible...

Attachments

Hello513

Hello513

My billion dollar high tech malibu mansion
Ok, I'm not sure how to phrase this accurately enough for you to understand how important this thread is to me. But I'll try..
I pretty much need a miracle right now. People that went to school with me have been bullying me for almost a decade now. They've hacked into my devices to publish everything private I'm doing, they're stalking me whenever I leave my house, they've staged and spread videos of me online to humiliate me, they've gained access to my appartment to publish diaries and art I've been working on. I got sexually harrassed multiple times (I'm not even going to mention all of the incidents in the upcoming text, since the story is already way too long). And all of this is actually just the tip of the iceberg.

This is happening, because these people know I have no friends or family that I could talk to about all of this. And since I'm just a lone weirdo, I don't think the police is going to believe any of this, which means I can't really defend myself against any of it.

I've tried to kill myself, I've tried to move away from these people, I've tried to get rid of trackable devices - but they always find a way to keep track of what I'm doing. (This sounds really paranoid and crazy, but please read through the entire text I'm about to attach to this - I'll explain how this is indeed not even that hard to do.)

I DESPERATELY NEED HELP with this. I just don't know what to do anymore.

In case this summary does anything with you - Please read through the entire story and see if you've got any kind of advice on what to do right now. Cause I'm running out of ideas...

It's a pretty long and bumpy road I've been travelling on, so please don't be discouraged to read through all of it. I've already tried to shorten it as much as possible...

I tried reading it all its just to long a story for me sorry, but from what I read the term is gangstalking. While sometimes it happens frequently it is a symptom of a mental illness. Unless you have evidence proving people are stalking you most people will assume its a mental illness.

Sorry I am sure that is not what you wanted to hear, but I hope you turn things around and find happiness.

M

Mistral

I tend to agree with the above. In addition I think you should discuss this with someone like a therapist. You need real people to talk to, rather than just people online. You cannot deal with this by yourself or with just the help of anonymous people online.

E

EclipticNight

Oh good lord 11 pages on my phone, I'd ne er make it scrolling back and forth to read it all. Plus my memory is crap. Instead as someone who has gone through this and ended up with a split in my personality creating a beast within me, I'll ask some logical questions to get the idea.

1. Ok let's talk hacking. Back in the day I was capable of hacking so I know a bit about it. How do you know you are being hacked? What security do you have? Most people have a firewall and a router password. What kind of passwords do you use? Password123 is really easy to hack. 948$&=&48jrjNhFjjnhn^#>÷* is much harder. Average people use two types of password crackers. The first is a dictionary hacker. It tries words. The second tests characters one by one.

2. Dont take this the wrong way, because I dont mean it as an insult at all but what exactly is so interesting about you that they publish? If someone published my life it would be the most incredibly boring read in history.

3. Sexual harrassment, I'm not sure as to what gender you are but depending on when and where we can cover that. How and where do they do it?

4. Like the two above it sounds like a strong paranoia caused by mental illness. While I do think it's the case the rest of this will assume everything is in fact 100% real.

5. Do you have cameras in your appt? Do you have security footage of people hanging around and entering your place? If not consider hiding some cameras in the appt.

Finally, if your old schoolmates do show up and hang around you being creepy and horrible I find that becoming something to be feared works well. It's easy to unsettle someone by embracing a little insanity. One example for me was some kids were chasing my house to rob the place. I was not sure but I knew some kids were doing it around my area. I walked outside wielding a katana, pointed it at them then just watched them. They left and hit someone elses house and ended up getting arrested. I would not have used it of course but they didn't know that. If you act strange it will be off putting and they will wonder what you might do. The more odd you act the more they will wonder what you will do and if it will hurt them. Their imagination does the work.

I hope something here helps. If you can answer my questions I may have more. Be sure to only act crazy if you know who your acting to otherwise you might end up in a ward. If they are doing nefarious things they wont say anything. Its it's a random innocent person who said hi they would call the cops. Know when to employ it. If your unsure, dont do it. Remember this is to defend yourself only.