• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

ive been acting wreckless and impulsive

o.c.d24/7

o.c.d24/7

Having fights with my brother and just screaming all day long

R

Rose19602

Former member
Is this usual behavior for you OCD 24/7 or is something winding you up and causing this friction?

Do you have any support in place?

x

o.c.d24/7

o.c.d24/7

hi

Thanks for commenting but this isnt my usual behaviour somethings pissing me off and i dont know what it is

o.c.d24/7

o.c.d24/7

pissed off

Just pissed off with bad thoughts and always feeling tired bcuz of medications

T

Taff

Former member
Salaams to you o.c.d.
This isnt good and I am sorry to hear of your troubles. Some medication can make you feel very tired. Also some medication can make you feel worse and angry. Have you been on this medication a long time ?
Best wishes to you. Taffy

o.c.d24/7

o.c.d24/7

salaams

Salaams to u also taffy hope u r keeping good been on medication for atleast 2 years and i know from my doctor ill be on it forever

T

Taff

Former member
I am sorry to read that you are shouting at your brother. Is there anything we can do to help or support you, thank you for your kindness to me, my week has not been so good either but things are sorting now.
Please know that we are listening and care our friend.:) Peace to you

o.c.d24/7

o.c.d24/7

hi

Hi taffy hope you r not tired and asleep just normal life but we shouldnt be ungrateful to God. Anyway hows your week been

T

Taff

Former member
I am still awake for a while, I dont sleep so well.
My week has been a bit difficult but thank you for asking.
I went for a holiday this week in Cornwall, my husband drove. We had a phone call to say that my son had collapsed back up North. He is single and lives alone. He managed to ring an ambulance, but was told he wasnt a priority and a paramedic would ring him back. Luckily he rang his friend who took him to hospital.
He was put on an antibiotic drip and had an allergic reaction to it. So he was very ill indeed. My husband drove 400 miles back, so we are all a bit exhausted. My son is stable now. It seems it is a virus of some kind. It was very frightening.
So not a good week for either of us my friend.
Can I ask if your doctor has offered you any therapy at all to help you as well as medication, perhaps that might be better?