• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Its Time.

C

[email protected]

Founding Member
hi i have entitled my introduction , its time , and i suppose thats ihow i feel its time to open up and let out things that i have stored in my mind, i have reached 43 and looking back the amount of stuff that i have pushed to oneside its needs letting out so here goes it may only come out slowly because i have always lived with depreession, so didnt realise it wasnt the norm, in the last few years ive lost my mother who was a manic depressive last year i had the task of taking down my brother who had taken his own life, in one of the worst ways you can imagine , he was clinicaly depressed, taking prozac and after visiting another brother on friday who, is also manic depressive, i feel so oh my god, from a VERY YOUNG AGE WAS TAKEN TO VISIT MY MOTHER IN WHAT USED TO BE CARLTON HAYS HAYS MENTAL HOSPITAL i still remember the smell, even today can not abide unwashed bodies the high ceilings, the very brash bright lights, the woman pealing of their clothes and running up the ward, screaming, and having to sit there and visit my mother, like nothing had ooccured, returing home and my dad leaving for work and then i was left on my own , but like i say this was the norm, she would come home for the day, but would cling to anything to stop herself being taken back, and amid all this bedlam i would calmly turn up top cat , and ignore the yelling, well for now thats all iam going to write i sit her i carnt see the screen anymore , i new it was going to be hard .....

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Hi Christopher and :welcome: to the forum

You will find lot's of friendly people on here :)

D

Dollit

Christopher thank you for your courage in introducing yourself. Hopefully you'll find support and encouragement here. I find it a very healing place. You're most welcome.

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi

Hi and :welcome: to MHF we are here 24/7. Take your time explaining, no one will judge you.

Lots of friendly, helpful and supportive people here.:)
Take care

JIBBAJABBA

JIBBAJABBA

Founding Member
Hi christopher and a very warm :welcome:

Youve done the hardest part by posting here for the first time....just remember we are all here to support eachother and so hope you will take some comfort in knowing we are always here!

JIBBAJABBA XX

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: Christopher , like JibbaJabba say's you have made a big positive already by posting here :)

Hope you find " us " all very supportive .

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hi Christopher, just want to echo the greetings and also that I hope you find some solace here.

:welcome:

gingerbear

gingerbear

Founding Member
:hug:hi christopher :welcome: hope you like it here