• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

It's time to go away

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I made too many people upset today and won't be a problem again. I'm sorry I upset too many people. So I'm exiting.

Not killing myself. Might be back later but can't be on here when I've upset too many people. I'm getting better but I still need support but I can't have it here.

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It's only a forum don't take things to heart. I am sure people aren't upset with you and understand so don't beat yourself up over it. It's just posts, and tomorrow they will be old news...

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I love this site but can't be here if this is how it is. Maybe I'm overreacting. Idk.

No suicisal thoughts either. Just want to run away. And I might do it tomorrow. Need to get away

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yeah your probably overreacting TBH but running away part..... Jez I get that allot myself.

NervyTwo

NervyTwo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I made too many people upset today and won't be a problem again. I'm sorry I upset too many people. So I'm exiting.

Not killing myself. Might be back later but can't be on here when I've upset too many people. I'm getting better but I still need support but I can't have it here.
I'm sure you haven't upset anyone Lincoln and there's no need to apologise to anyone.

Please don't feel the need to leave the forum. Your presence here is a valued one and if you left you'd leave a huge, owl-shaped hole that would be impossible to fill.

The forum would be a worse place without you. :hug1:

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Wow thank you. I just was a bitch today :redface: to basically everyone I came in contact with.

NervyTwo

NervyTwo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Wow thank you. I just was a bitch today :redface: to basically everyone I came in contact with.
I'm sure you haven't been a bitch, and even if you had (which you hadn't) there's no need to feel bad. Lots of people here have hard times and lash out, and we all understand how difficult things can get for people here.

Hugs to you Lincoln! :hug1: :hug5: :hug1:

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Thank you Nervy. Just a bad day :(

Depressed today :low: no sleep (45 minutes) but not tired. Didn't take my Seroquel because I forgot...I feel like a freaking idiot.

tabbykitten

tabbykitten

Linc I’m sure you haven’t really upset anyone. If it is any consolation though, I’ve felt much the same about the forum the last couple of days. Either that I’ve offended or that I might offend if I do post. Nothing specific though. I’m also feeling as though I am waffling all the time. Maybe we are both a bit stressed generally. Guess what too, I forgot to take my meds yesterday. Nothing as strong as Seroquel but I must need the stuff
have some hugs

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
i am sure you havent upset anyone :hug1:

blueflames

blueflames

ACCOUNT CLOSED
We all have our off days Linc but that's no reason to go:low:

Hope you feel better today xxxxxx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I just beat myself up because I didn't take my Seroquel. Even though I've only been on it for a few days it's already in my system apparently.

H

Healing2015

Let he who is without sin throw the first stone.

I like that.

Even if you aren't christian it shows that none of us are perfect. The difference is, you might have low self esteem? Is that right? Or are sensitive to criticism. Me too. Or have feelings of guilt and shame. Me too.

You seem to be loved here. Don't let the above keep you away from your support network.

Dont let disagreements with others push you under your shell. I usually apologise and then move on now. I know I'm not perfect. I know I'm nasty sometimes. I know others are too.

It's ok to say you feel suicidal too. If you are. I am.

H

Healing2015

I also wanted to say that our diagnosis doesn't matter. We are unique. We have ill mental health symptoms.

I try to not subscribe to pidgeon holing. I am me and my problems are unique to me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Dissociation, Depersonalisation and Derealisation 2