It's the final countdown....

Luci

Luci

Final hearing is in October. My case has been stagnant for 6 whole months now. This is simply down to the fact I don't present they way services want me to. I'm nor about to change after 31 years. Treat me with respect and you'll get the same. Works both ways. I am in court for a direction's hearing on Monday. The guardian has FINALLY raised issue with the way social services (haven't) been handling the case and my abusive ex partners behaviour. It finally feels like I'm not alone in this. Me against my 2 exes, their parents, social services..... and everyone bashing me. I also took advice from you lovely guys and am now supported by my local domestic abuse charity, who have been GREAT.
I'm on the last leg of weaning off these meds. I feel unwell today but I've probably had about 10 days total in 6 months where I have felt physically unwell through withdrawals. I am down to half a tablet every 3 days.
I'm nearly there. My perseverance has paid off. So many people told me to do this, say that don't do this and say that, you aren't helping yourself by saying and doing this, over the last 6 months I'm so fucking fed up of it.
Theres nothing 'wrong' with me the way I am. I've done nothing 'wrong'. I have presented me as me, yes it hasn't helped me, but I'm not about to allow people to treat my children like second class citizens and say nothing! If I have an issue with my childrens care and wellbeing you better bloody believe I will tell you and I'll make a fuss if you do nothing about it. These people who have so much control over my life are no better than me. This is MY life. My children were happy and safe in my care. If they looked at me as a parent from the start, instead of assigning labels to me based on my mental health condition, this would have bee over by now. Instead theres a big mess.
This situation has been the most traumatic and frustrating of my life. But everything happens for a reason. I'm now free of that horrible t#&! and him and the rest of them, including services have been proved 'wrong'. Everything was fine til you took Luci out the mix. Now my exes and their parents can be officially seen for the horrible pieces of work they are, and when my boys do come home I doubt very much I'll have much problem with social services anymore, I think they've all got my point at this stage.
So yeah. I'm very proud of myself for managing to stay stable and focussed after loosing my entire world. For remaining true to myself and proving that no matter if people agree with the way I parent, it works for me and my children and theres nothing 'wrong' with it, or me. You can be a fantastic parent with a personality disorder. I am :D

Lunus

Lunus

Final hearing is in October. My case has been stagnant for 6 whole months now. This is simply down to the fact I don't present they way services want me to. I'm nor about to change after 31 years. Treat me with respect and you'll get the same. Works both ways. I am in court for a direction's hearing on Monday. The guardian has FINALLY raised issue with the way social services (haven't) been handling the case and my abusive ex partners behaviour. It finally feels like I'm not alone in this. Me against my 2 exes, their parents, social services..... and everyone bashing me. I also took advice from you lovely guys and am now supported by my local domestic abuse charity, who have been GREAT.
I'm on the last leg of weaning off these meds. I feel unwell today but I've probably had about 10 days total in 6 months where I have felt physically unwell through withdrawals. I am down to half a tablet every 3 days.
I'm nearly there. My perseverance has paid off. So many people told me to do this, say that don't do this and say that, you aren't helping yourself by saying and doing this, over the last 6 months I'm so fucking fed up of it.
Theres nothing 'wrong' with me the way I am. I've done nothing 'wrong'. I have presented me as me, yes it hasn't helped me, but I'm not about to allow people to treat my children like second class citizens and say nothing! If I have an issue with my childrens care and wellbeing you better bloody believe I will tell you and I'll make a fuss if you do nothing about it. These people who have so much control over my life are no better than me. This is MY life. My children were happy and safe in my care. If they looked at me as a parent from the start, instead of assigning labels to me based on my mental health condition, this would have bee over by now. Instead theres a big mess.
This situation has been the most traumatic and frustrating of my life. But everything happens for a reason. I'm now free of that horrible t#&! and him and the rest of them, including services have been proved 'wrong'. Everything was fine til you took Luci out the mix. Now my exes and their parents can be officially seen for the horrible pieces of work they are, and when my boys do come home I doubt very much I'll have much problem with social services anymore, I think they've all got my point at this stage.
So yeah. I'm very proud of myself for managing to stay stable and focussed after loosing my entire world. For remaining true to myself and proving that no matter if people agree with the way I parent, it works for me and my children and theres nothing 'wrong' with it, or me. You can be a fantastic parent with a personality disorder. I am :D
In my mind you have done so well in extremely challenging and stressful circumstances. I can sense the upbeat tone of your message, it’s one of hope. You’ve come so far in yourself and grown as a person through your adversity. You are proud of yourself, and rightly so.
You are an example to us all. No matter how alone and afraid you are, there is always hope that things will improve. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and I feel you get anywhere you want to, and we all know where that is lol. Good luck. 🤗

Luci

Luci

Thank you @Fairy Lucretia
I am struggling a lot this week. I was badly triggered in court. I'm coping good though :D just neglected my self care. I need help to get back on track (shopping, organising my bills and time....) services I am open to aren't capable of giving me the time I need. How would I go about this? Is it even a thing?

R

Ramson mash

Hi @Luci hope you had a better week, just sending my regards:hug:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
hi Luci you seem to have come on in leaps and bounds since your earlier posts which were all negative about yourself. You seem to have learned to stand up for yourself and in that way it will make you a much better parent. You need to take care of yourself so the authorities can see that you can cope