• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

It's strange to be new

O

one_step_closer

Hello, i'm new to this site (obviously!) not really used to being new since i'm only a member of one other forum of which I have been a member for 4 years. I'm 21, female, from Scotland. I have depression with anxiety. I have just graduated from university with a Bsc in psychology and am starting a mental health support worker job soon.

I look forward to getting to know you all. Take care.

D

Dashem

Welcome

Hi there and welcome am sure you will find this an interesting site and hope all goes well in your new job..

:welcome:

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi One Step and welcome to the forum. :welcome: There's a good bunch of people here who offer loads of support and help - so dive in whenever you feel comfortable.

Congrats on the job as well - I hope it goes well.

D

Dollit

Hi OSC - no one is ever new here for very long. Just join in and you'll soon get to know us. Welcome.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello, i'm new to this site (obviously!) not really used to being new since i'm only a member of one other forum of which I have been a member for 4 years. I'm 21, female, from Scotland. I have depression with anxiety. I have just graduated from university with a Bsc in psychology and am starting a mental health support worker job soon.

I look forward to getting to know you all. Take care.
Hello and :welcome: to MHF :flowers:

Good luck with your new job (y)

S

Starbright

Hello and welcome. Good luck with your job. I hope you make friends here!