It's still vacation but..

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Omg I'm stressed already. Over 2,5 weeks I have to go to school again. The first week I have an exam and I don't know what to do or learn.

Than the first weekend my parents celebrate there 25 years married. We go out with the hole family.. next to that weekend my internship begins at a big ass compagnie and I don't know what to do. I don't know what I'm suppose to do there..

I have to go in therapy but they never called me back so I have to call them again..

It all to much already.. I feel my eyes are starting to water again. I can't stop crying.. I'm so fucking sick of this.. it isn't even started yet and I feel like the can lock me up at the mental hospital..

Idk what to do with myself.. feel like everything is better than this..

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

hey justafriend ...sounds like a lot of expectations and it doesnt sound like its what you want to do. but sometimes we have to do what we dont want to do to know what we want to do. so unless there is something else you would prefer to do then really....as doiing nothing is not a good thing.

you are not mental in fact you are perfectly normal. can you talk to anyone it really sounds that you could do with haivng a heart to heart with someone. talking things out does help. is there a school counselor at the school you go to when you go back if you cant find someone between here and then?

might be good to sit down and go through a plan of action maybe with someone but at the very least please talk to someone. and please keep posting in the meanwhile

really feel for you

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

hey justafriend ...sounds like a lot of expectations and it doesnt sound like its what you want to do. but sometimes we have to do what we dont want to do to know what we want to do. so unless there is something else you would prefer to do then really....as doiing nothing is not a good thing.

you are not mental in fact you are perfectly normal. can you talk to anyone it really sounds that you could do with haivng a heart to heart with someone. talking things out does help. is there a school counselor at the school you go to when you go back if you cant find someone between here and then?

might be good to sit down and go through a plan of action maybe with someone but at the very least please talk to someone. and please keep posting in the meanwhile

really feel for you
Sorry react to this later just got a call that my grandpa is dying.. so I'm a mess..