• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

It's possible to recover fully!

D

Divinepower

Before someone attacks me, please open your mind and detach from your emotions. I suffered from anxiety, depression and horrible intrusive thoughts. I tried everything from medication to lifestyle changes but nothing helped. One day I got introduced to energy healing and I said why not, let's try it out. Just a few weeks later, most of my symptoms disappeared and mind was clear as the sky. I dont know if you believe in existense of the soul and the paranormal but I witnessed it with my own eyes and I can tell you that it exists. It can change the lives of many people if they only open their mind to it. OCD and other form of mental illness are caused by supernatural forces and that's why science will never understand what it really is and how to cure it. There is hope for all of you but only if you stay open-minded.

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

Hi Welcome to the forum. I am glad that you found something. xo 💗

jajingna

jajingna

OCD and other form of mental illness are caused by...
Careful with that "caused by" expression. Nobody seems to know for sure what causes all these problems, could be many things, and whatever caused it for you is probably not the same as what caused it for me.

D

Divinepower

I know it's a very bold statement but I am spiritual and believe that we are all one. We all share the same consciousness.

jajingna

jajingna

Fair enough. As you say then, it's a belief.

jajingna

jajingna

I guess if you believe so.