• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

its over

NeoDelta

NeoDelta

today is the day i need to hurt myself badly posibley take my life into my own hands, the voices tell me that i should die, that if i dont something bad will happen and people will get hurt, it will be all my fault, ive done some really guilty things in the past, 2 years ago today i was admitted to the psych ward after taking an almost fatal OD. This time i know what to do.

Im going to phone my cpn and therapist later on and say thank you to them for all there help, and sorry i couldnt be a better person. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

D

DELATEXT

NO.NO/NO !!
DO NOT HURT YOURSELF PLEASE HOLD ON, CALL SOMEONE, GET HELP DO NOT GIVE UP, YOU'RE A WORTHY PERSON WITH LOTS TO GIVE ??
DO NOT GO INTO NOTHINGNESS, THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE!!!

:scared: :grouphug::grouphug:

D

DELATEXT

NEODELTA, DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!
YOU'RE AT A LOW EBB, WHICH IS AWFUL, PLEASE TALK TO SOMEONE AND GET SUPPORT ASAP!!!
WISHING YOU ALL GOOD THINGS!!!!

:scared::grouphug::grouphug:

I AM ON THE ABYSS,
PUSHED BEYOND DESPAIR,
PAIN LURKS IN THE MIST?
I AM FROZEN AND SIMPLY STARE,
HOPE IS GONE, DOUBT IS CLEAR,
I AM ONE WITH THE FEAR,
MOMENTS CREEP ALONG THE CLOCK,
I AM TIRED OF ENDLESS TALK,
THE BURDEN IS TO MUCH,
IF I COULD FEEL A GENTLE TOUCH,
A RADIANT SMILE,
TO KNOW LIFE IS WORTH WHILE,
GIVE ME COURAGE TO LIFT ME UP,
TO WASH THE TASTE FROM THIS BITTER CUP,
HEAL ME OVER THE TOILS OF LIFE,
GUIDE ME THROUGH THE PAIN AND STRIFE...

Last edited:
NeoDelta

NeoDelta

thanks i dont feel it though, the voices are right im am worthless, im am a guilty person, everything bad in the world is my fault, my fault for being alive, if i had never been born this world would be a better place, lives would never have been messed up, families would never have been torn apart, i wouldnt be hurting so many people right now.

Am going to call my cpn and tell her all this, but say good bye as the main reason for calling she cant do anything except refer me to home treatment team and i dont think they will be of much help to me right now, i know my commands and what i have to do

D

DELATEXT

Worthy

VOICES TELL YOU ARE NOT WORTHY, THEY'RE LYING,
YOU ARE WORTHY MORE THAN YOU MAY KNOW,
BE HONEST WITH YOUR CPN OR DOCTOR GET HELP PLEASE!!
YOU MAY NOT SEE IT NOW BUT LIFE WILL GET BETTER !!!

:unsure::grouphug::grouphug:

NeoDelta

NeoDelta

hi i got help with the crisis team, am doing alot better now. cpn going to ring me later (fingers crossed).

NeoDelta

NeoDelta

Thanks

Have had a shitty day today, went out with a friend and whilst i appeared to be enjoying myself i freaked out completely inside, i cant handle crowded places, and should have in hindsight told her this, but no i thought i could handle going into town where it was packed.

To totally put the cherry on the icing of the cake, ive got sunburn because the chlorpromazine im taking is causing me to burn easily and i wasnt even in the full sun!!!

So to rate my mood/state of mind this current minute, from 1 being completely suicidal and 10 being great, im at a 5, so somewhere in the middle!:unsure:

D

DELATEXT

NO EASY ANSWER TO THIS, I CANNOT HANDLE CROWDS EITHER I TEND TO PLAN EXCURSIONS, AVOIDING CROWDS, BIT OF A MINE FIELD IS IT NOT ??
MOOD WISE JUST TAKE IT ONE THING AT A TIME IF YOU CAN AND YOU'RE VERY BRAVE TO BE DOING WHAT YOU'RE MANAGING AT PRESENT !!
SUN BURNS SORE HOPE IT'S NOT TO BAD, ENJOY THE GOOD WEATHER..

(y)(y)(y)