• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

It's not a delusion

T

Tvgirl

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I felt same. Now almost 9 years I am taking medication. But thinks getting worst day by day. After this conversation I do accept it’s delusional, hallucinations. Here it’s my medicine
It is all a delusion for you, don't worry.

D

Debaura500

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I know someone who has a permanent delusion that he's Jewish and comes from an affluent family. He's changed his name to fit his delusion and despite meds he visits the synagogue every Saturday. He doesn't accept his diagnosis of schizophrenia and says he must have hit his head.

T

Tvgirl

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I know someone who has a permanent delusion that he's Jewish and comes from an affluent family. He's changed his name to fit his delusion and despite meds he visits the synagogue every Saturday. He doesn't accept his diagnosis of schizophrenia and says he must have hit his head.
Oh wow.

P

Pollypop

Why is it a delusion or schizophrenia to change your name, religion and
attend a synagogue weekly?
Sorry. I don’t understand.

People, including the famous have done this.
Could you explain for me.

T

Tvgirl

ACCOUNT CLOSED
How? It cannot be inside you or it cannot film your movements.
Why do people wanna watch you?
I have the slightest clue. I believe I'm interesting to watch, and I believe no one has ever witnessed someone with a hidden camera implanted inside them so why not watch.

I

itsmeagain

I have the slightest clue. I believe I'm interesting to watch, and I believe no one has ever witnessed someone with a hidden camera implanted inside them so why not watch.
I would have no interest in watching you.
I have respect for you.
Take care now.

H

Hello Everybody

So how do I talk myself out of this delusion?

By realising that you do not have a camera in you, therefore you are not being watched and are free to live your life

D

Debaura500

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Why is it a delusion or schizophrenia to change your name, religion and
attend a synagogue weekly?
Sorry. I don’t understand.

People, including the famous have done this.
Could you explain for me.
He's changed his history completely and he believes this new persona without question. It is a delusion because he's neither rich or famous as he believes,

protocol

protocol

Did you try concentrating on something different than hidden cameras?
Didn't you have private life before it happened?