• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

It's not a delusion

T

Tvgirl

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I just don't see how there's a camera that can be implanted in someone's body and just record away. When does this end?

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Nobody is watching you in that way. Trust us on this one.. Be at peace. Be comfortable. You are safe. There is no one spying on you. (That would be illegal). There is nothing to stress over. This delusion is over when you decide it's over. I would suggest trying not to feed the delusion if possible ,change your meds... and adopt new behaviors and thoughts.. push out the old delusional thoughts and replace them with better thoughts.

I

itsmeagain

I really have a hidden camera implanted in me. This is sickening. I feel like I'm in the movie Saw. But I do know that there's a special place in hell for the people who did this to me.
Just wondering how can this be resolved tvgirl? We are not deceiving you.
The entire premise of putting a camera inside you? Why it would only show stomach and heart etc.

T

Tvgirl

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Just wondering how can this be resolved tvgirl? We are not deceiving you.
The entire premise of putting a camera inside you? Why it would only show stomach and heart etc.
That is exactly what I think, but people are watching me somehow.

P

Pollypop

I felt same. Now almost 9 years I am taking medication. But thinks getting worst day by day. After this conversation I do accept it’s delusional, hallucinations. Here it’s my medicine
These are not all for mental health problems though.