• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

It's not a delusion

T

Tvgirl

I really have a hidden camera implanted in me. This is sickening. I feel like I'm in the movie Saw. But I do know that there's a special place in hell for the people who did this to me.

I

Intareseid

It is a delusion, yet at the time I'm certain it somehow seems entirely real to you because your brain is sick somehow.

I used to have a dear friend, incredible woman that achieved a lot even at a short age, and one day she started telling me things about her life that seemed a bit strange but I accepted them because why would I ever doubt someone like her?

Some time after, when she was more clear minded, she confessed to them that all that she had told me, what seemed like a significant part of her life, she had full on hallucinated it all.

That's sadly the power of the brain, it decides what we perceive as reality. Not that any of this helps you, anyway.

soul searching

soul searching

Sorry you are in such a bad place. I finally got prescribed Abilify today for my paranoid schizophrenia. Hope it helps. Are you in pain? I know I was and am. And I hope part of you realizes now that you are delusional.

T

Tvgirl

It is a delusion, yet at the time I'm certain it somehow seems entirely real to you because your brain is sick somehow.

I used to have a dear friend, incredible woman that achieved a lot even at a short age, and one day she started telling me things about her life that seemed a bit strange but I accepted them because why would I ever doubt someone like her?

Some time after, when she was more clear minded, she confessed to them that all that she had told me, what seemed like a significant part of her life, she had full on hallucinated it all.

That's sadly the power of the brain, it decides what we perceive as reality. Not that any of this helps you, anyway.
Was she schizophrenic?

P

Pollypop

I really have a hidden camera implanted in me. This is sickening. I feel like I'm in the movie Saw. But I do know that there's a special place in hell for the people who did this to me.
Why this new thread about exactly the same thing as dozens of your others.

A lot of us talk to you on many of your threads about your delusions.

Can you tell me why you make so many of these same threads.

Do you feel that not enough people are supporting.

If you let us know this, maybe we can do more to help.

T

Tvgirl

Sorry you are in such a bad place. I finally got prescribed Abilify today for my paranoid schizophrenia. Hope it helps. Are you in pain? I know I was and am. And I hope part of you realizes now that you are delusional.
I'm not in pain I'm just tired of people bothering me. My whole life is on display and people are commenting on my life. Its sickening.

T

Tvgirl

Why this new thread about exactly the same thing as dozens of your others.

A lot of us talk to you on many of your threads about your delusions.

Can you tell me why you make so many of these same threads.

Do you feel that not enough people are supporting.

If you let us know this, maybe we can do more to help.
Because they are different topics.

soul searching

soul searching

I used to think it was pretty repulsive that people would watch me like that. Made me fearful and angry. I could never relax. Thank God I'm not in that place now. I guess I'll just keep telling you over and over, It's all an allusion created by your sick brain. Happened to me and alot of other people, some right here on this forum. Try to remember that you are sick and it is not real, it's a delusion. You are not being watched, You are safe.

T

Tvgirl

I used to think it was pretty repulsive that people would watch me like that. Made me fearful and angry. I could never relax. Thank God I'm not in that place now. I guess I'll just keep telling you over and over, It's all an allusion created by your sick brain. Happened to me and alot of other people, some right here on this forum. Try to remember that you are sick and it is not real, it's a delusion. You are not being watched, You are safe.
How long did you experience that?

soul searching

soul searching

I spent 4 years believing I was being watched, spied on with cameras, and then 20 believing a psychic had invaded my mind and was telling the whole world what i was doing all the time, even my thoughts. It was hellacious!

P

Pollypop

Tv girl, I think you are seeing a psychiatrist in February.
Please tell them everything.
So many people here have been helped so much by doing this and
getting the correct meds.

T

Tvgirl

I spent 4 years believing I was being watched, spied on with cameras, and then 20 believing a psychic had invaded my mind and was telling the whole world what i was doing all the time, even my thoughts. It was hellacious!
So was medication the only thing that made the delusions go away? And are they completely gone?