It's me, Pokey

P

pokeyminch

Hello... I don't know what exactly to day so I'm going off the cuff right now. I should get out if the way the major issues I have. I have severe self esteem issues that dont seem to go away despiteJust recently, yesterday actualy; I tried to hang myself. I don't know what to do with my life

RookieatBest

RookieatBest

Hi Pokey

Don't you ever "try" to kill yourself again! It's a blessing you lived, you're on here reaching out, and your death threat trap failed. Life is hard, but death fuxks you harder. Accept life and don't regret the effects of death.

You need to respond to your negative impacts as a continual lesson to learn and to grow, and not a sign as to give up. Easier said than done, but you need to exercise more positive habits into your life.

Top Ten Most Important Things In Life
Health
Family
Friends
Purpose
Family
Peace
Self-Development
Love
Food, water, sleep, oxygen
Faith

As Mark Twain says: "There are 2 most important days in your life, the day you were born and the day you find out why."

I hope you stay alive and find out why... GL GB BS!

Jbb79

Jbb79

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello... I don't know what exactly to day so I'm going off the cuff right now. I should get out if the way the major issues I have. I have severe self esteem issues that dont seem to go away despiteJust recently, yesterday actualy; I tried to hang myself. I don't know what to do with my life
Don't do it, I Have Self-esteem issues, Too x xx

Call a Suicide Hot-line, if you can - - It works x x

I'm Trying to find A cure, For low S-esteem x x You could Help ? ?

Last edited: