• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

it's haunting me

RedRoseBeauty

RedRoseBeauty

Hiya everyone!
Hope you are all well :)

I have suffered from bulimia for the past 4 years as I have stated on here before.
However recently I have been having major problems in my relationship and it has triggered me to start being sick again & i'm back to my old routines.
Drinking red bull instead of eating food, smoking more to avoid hunger pains and when i do eat i feel really guilty and make myself sick.
i just automatically assume that my relationship is in tatters because i'm fat even though i know deep down i'm not & i have a healthy BMI but i hate feeling this way.
i'm constantly in tears and it's putting extra strain on my relationship & i honestly do not know how to get over this again to get back to normal.
It took me soo long last time :(

Any ideas? Please i've started self harming again and I don't want to go back to the old me!!!!

x

S

seekingpeace

:hug: im sorry i cant offer any support, but i do know how you feel, im the same at the moment, just take each day a step at a time and try not to think about the negatives...im sorry i cant be of help, but i truly hope you start to feel better soon...:hug::hug:

RedRoseBeauty

RedRoseBeauty

Thank you it means alot :)

I am trying to focus more on the positives but it's so hard right now :(

C

Ciarak

Maybe even just try to remember that doing these things has never made you happy in the past but simply make you more miserable, it's hard not to revert back to the old ways when things get stressful, but there might be other outlets you can use, and also things are never as bad as they seem and have a way of working out for the better, you may not see it now but the future is probably a lot brighter than you think. Not eating can also mess with your head making things even more confusing!
Hope you feel better soon!;)