• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Its gone wrong

M

Mad Chick

Hi, I'm sorry to say everything's gone terribly wrong. I've been feeling bad for about 5 weeks but in the last week everythings gone so bad. I couldnt stop crying and feeling so anxious and stressed.
I had to go back to the GP and now I've just gone back on Venlafaxine!! I am so sad that its had to happen like this and although I know that its not a faliure, Im still so sad that its hapenned.
I feel numb and so so sad.

A

Ainsworth

Awww

hug time for you :hug:

and your right your NOT a failure

M

maudikie

Never mind Mad Chick. There are lots of others that feel like you. Has anything in particular upset you? If so, tell us about it. In the meantime, have a real good cry and get it out of your system. I agree that it's hug time but I can't find the hugs! so hug:hug:hug: fromme to you.

ally41

ally41

If you're not getting any other kind of help, then meds are sometimes the right thing. I spent years on and off meds before i started art therapy. I gradually weaned myself off them as my therapy progressed, now I have been med free for 6 years. I still get depressed and anxious but only for a day or 3 at a time and i have the skills and the support to work through my problems as they happen which eases the depression. Something for you to consider for the future perhaps? Don't feel bad about needing the meds right now, but maybe ask for a more long term solution next time you go see your GP. Good luck xx