• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

its getting worse

D

despised

my depression is getting worse to the point where i can't sleep anymore or concentrait, and i'm always feeling dizzy, and i think i'm hearing things and i'm scared but every time i get any ounce of sleep even if its for a couple hours during the day because i'm awake until 12:00 pm then i get a couple of hours of sleep when i do sleep i have nightmares i don't know why what if its a premonition that this stuff is happening to me, that my life is about to be over.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

hi what support are you getting? you really need to seek help ,lack of sleep like you are experiencing can be very dangerous for the body both physically and mentally

please contact your support person if you have one or see your gp ,please let us know how you get on
i so hope you get some rest soon x Lu x

A

always thirsty

i had the worst insomnia this year. EVERY NIGHT i just saw the hours pass by until i could SOMEHOW get sleep at maybe 6 am or so with a eyemask on. it was so weird. never had this problem. i'm just getting back normal sleeping patterns and i look forward to my dreams even. i'm here for you. posting is great for us. dreaming can feel great, but i hear you. since march april i've had horrible sleeping problems and i've never had any issue with that in my life. it sucked so bad, and never thought sleep would be an issue for me. just keep posting and i'll get back to you i promise.

ps - funny you bring up the concentration thing. since you got it and i do too it's not hard to connect the dots when i think about it. trouble with sleep, much less sleep than normal and i struggle to even think of the word i'm trying to express sometimes. definitely a connection huh?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A Getting worse and worse Depression Forum 116
M Every day is just getting worse. Depression Forum 8
MeAndMyDepression Is your depression getting worse, staying the same, or improving? Depression Forum 18
ipanema Prank calls getting worse Depression Forum 6
JustinS1998 It Just Keeps Getting Worse Depression Forum 29
K Getting so down causing actual physical pain/damage Depression Forum 3
R Everything keeps getting to me Depression Forum 2
P Slowly getting somewhere Depression Forum 6
MeAndMyDepression Fear of getting old Depression Forum 35
D I've been getting stalked and bullied for years and I just don't know what to do anymore... Depression Forum 3
JustinS1998 Getting Help (Except Therapy) Depression Forum 8
S Getting hold of my GP Depression Forum 3
S Getting more depressed every day. Depression Forum 8
jajingna Getting better... Depression Forum 4
jajingna Looking forward to getting back on meds Depression Forum 2
A_Wilted_Daisy I'm frustrated because I hurt my hip and it's not getting better Depression Forum 1
jajingna Getting out for a walk Depression Forum 7
R It should be getting easier, but it's not Depression Forum 9
A Depressed and getting no help from doctors Depression Forum 2
N Life getting tough again Depression Forum 6
T Getting better!! (i think) Depression Forum 4
S Getting a few things off my chest Depression Forum 8
DistantOcean Hard time getting through the night Depression Forum 4
JustinS1998 Past the Point of Getting Help Depression Forum 7
CKM1234 Being a Virgin is really getting to me and making me feel really depressed Depression Forum 17
I Getting it out Depression Forum 2
F Depression or maybe anxiety... looking to control it before it gets worse Depression Forum 8
S Narcissist mother makes symptoms worse Depression Forum 8
U I'm feeling worse than ever Depression Forum 7
kimidare Probably worse (triggers warning) Depression Forum 2
DistantOcean My life just got even worse Depression Forum 7
J Feeling worse now than a few years ago Depression Forum 4
S Online dating and making things worse for myself. Depression Forum 10
S My boyfriends depression has become worse and now he’s acting mean? Depression Forum 63
Justafriend95 Can this day get even worse.. Depression Forum 14