• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

It's effecting me

B

Brutal

I'm starting to question my own mind.
Everytime I see myself in the mirror I see a new face.
It's my own face, but it's changing from each time.

I also feel like my personality can drasticly change and that's not depending on my mood or circumstances. It feels like I have 5 different persons trapped in my own body. All connected by memory, but not by logic.

When I get really tired, if I'm slightly drunk, or can't sleep I hear voices of people I know talking. They are not talking to me, but to eachother and I this will go on for hours.

One part of me/personality is homicidal, and can last from hours to weeks at the time. This is what worries me, I'll be obsessed by the tought of disposing a body.
It's not about the specific murder, but what I do before and after. I'll have a constant adrealine rush while doing this, and it's come to the point where I've started collecting items to facilitate this.

Eyes fascinate me, I draw them on my hands and stare at them.. I want to collect them.
I've also been thinking about killing my family, that's what some of the items are for.

I'm 21 year old with a steady income, and have no enemies or problems with my family.

But this has gotten to the point where I no longer talk to people, and when I get drunk I'll tell people about it, and I'll scare them away...

What is wrong with me? The thing that's bothering me most is actually the first two things about mirror and personalities...

English is not my native language, so I'm sorry about my errors..

Last edited by a moderator:
katya

katya

I think you should tell a medical health professional ASAP.