• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

IT's ALL My Fault

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

It is all my fault. I've pushed away everyone. I'm done.

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
who have you pushed away?

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Sue and everyone on here

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I don't get it. I'm serious. I don't get this. One minute I'm fine (as fine as I can be), the next I'm suicidal. I'm so fucking sick of this.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Go ahead and say shit about me. I don't care. I'm sure everyone would be happy if I offed myself.

F

fair&square75

Aw Lincoln,not at all,sorry you're so upset and up and down now,I get this way when I'm very bad,no one would want that for you I've read some of your posts here and there,you have got this far,Its a bloody shitty world is this and what people like us and others on the forum go through and its so misunderstood:/ talk to us �� al talk you to sleep if I can,tomorrows another day and we could do this together,what say? x

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I might as well be dead. nobody likes me here

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

doesn't anyone understand I'm trying my hardest not to take things to heart...and failing? I'm doing what I can. Now I've upset someone (can't say who) and I can't handle this.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I have to go to the bank. I will be back on later if you would like. I need to talk to someone.

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

Lincoln I'm sure you know that everyone on this forum cares about you and how you feel and I understand that you are a highly sensitive and reactive person and that must be so hard for you to deal with. What I don't understand is why you feel immediate guilt for everything that you do when you are obviously not a bad person at all - perhaps that relates to something in your past that I'm not aware of. I'm amazed that you have the ability to get and sustain a full-time job coz so many people can't, people who don't experience any problems like you do. You should be proud! People admire you - I wish you could admire yourself. x

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I feel like I can't go. I feel very suicidal. I feel like this all was a mistake. I feel really bad. I've made Sue mad and now hurt someone on here. I don't think when I post sometimes and I'm a bad person for that.

It is extremely hard to stay in control at work. And the voices go really bad at work.

I feel really suicidal

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I feel like I should never have been born. I wouldn't hurt people if I weren't born.