• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

its all bad everywhere

J

jeztepes

where ever i look the world is a dirty , messy, corrupt hypocritical, place full of liars, cheats , scumbags violence ,injustice ,, i dont want to be involved with it at all.

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
you can't change that so just concentrate on yourself and what you do? there are also good people out there, that you just can't see at the moment maybe?

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

sending lots of love xx its easy to see only the bad when we feel low but there are good things in the world too ,i promise xx

U

Umbria

Little things, especially this time of year..daffodils are growing, the blossom's on the trees, the days are getting longer, the house is getting warmer and a song,,, Natalie Prass - It is You, warm me...and believe me, i've been to the depths of depression lately to the point of harming myself and thoughts of leaving this world...little things, try and find them and appreciate them. I wish you luck.

K

Kristen800

I agree with Helena. Maybe you just can't see the good in the world. I see a lot of bad in the world too but I also see some good.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Im sorry Jerry :hug1: what about your beautiful gf and daughter? X

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Depression Forum 4
T Depression Forum 12
H Depression Forum 5
jajingna Depression Forum 34
B Depression Forum 3