It's about time!

R

Ro92

Hi! New here...... hoping to find a place to chit chat with people in similar or familiar situations as I am. I've been afraid to find a forum and talk at all...SO!...it's about time🙄😊

R

Ro92

Hi! Omgoodness, I don't even know where to start without sounding lime a complete fool or rambling on for days. I guess I am seeking answers to what the hell my triggers are that set off my fears, anxiety, shyness and blushing..... I don't get it. It confuses me because sometimes I am fine and other times I am not. I am 44, married, 12yr. Old son and no one but my husband knows about my anxiety. I hide it extremely well when I can and avoid most situations that I cannot. It's exhausting! 😔

P

Pollypop

I know what your mean Ro.
But please try not to avoid situations.
I did this and now I am agoraphobic.

Hard I know when feeling so anxious.

Pollypop was

megirl

megirl

Hi it great you've joined us here at the forum.
Its a great place to be for the support you deserve.
Yeh, anxiety,gosh I have spent and wasted so much time putting on my mask and hiding my anxiety from those around me and even telling myself I'll just get over it.
Its just such a waste of energy, the best thing is to acknowledge that its there,and seek where to get help

D

d0p3y

Hi!
I'm new here too, hopefully you'll find some support here that will help you!
I understand how you feel, I experience it too. I found that the more people who knew the more i could take my mask off and start too focus on me. It's not easy telling people your ok, but once it's out there, you'll be surprised at the amount of support you will receive!

Y

Yodagirl

Hi! Omgoodness, I don't even know where to start without sounding lime a complete fool or rambling on for days. I guess I am seeking answers to what the hell my triggers are that set off my fears, anxiety, shyness and blushing..... I don't get it. It confuses me because sometimes I am fine and other times I am not. I am 44, married, 12yr. Old son and no one but my husband knows about my anxiety. I hide it extremely well when I can and avoid most situations that I cannot. It's exhausting! 😔
Are you on any medication for the anxiety?

P

Pollypop

honeybadger, the forum information says : “start conversation”.....
.....just to let you know!!!

No offence meant.