• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Its about time i addressed ocd in my 30s

O

Ocdee

Hello everyone,

I'm new to forums and hoping for fellow ocd sufferers and people that have overcome this b....d disorder to have a comment...I'm not sure what but perhaps perspective. I've not really faced up to it before. When I have been left alone at certain points I have been fine but its been hard for years now.

I don't know where to start and if anyone will read but I guess wrighting it is an outlet in itself.

Well I'm a 31 year old lad in the UK with ocd, never gone to a doctors or anyone. just lived with it and only mentioned it to My mother a few years ago.

Starting at the beginning... me around 4-5 years old my half sister would beat me, full on bi.ch slaps till I'm dazed. assist and watch over me when I did my business, I would say I can manage, she would stand over me grinning a sick smile saying she needed to be near to protect me from my father. (She at roughly this point she claimed to my mother he molested her when she was a child) she would also expose herself when in the bathroom. That is for sure not normal I would have been 4-5 and her 12 years older... he got a sentence for the accusation but she was promiscuous and always says inappropriate things and is more akin to her being a perv, am I right? Funny thing is she tried to make out I was a perv to my mother as I was around 13 saying I said this and that, (I didnt) . She did a lot of things to a lot of people and always gets away with it. A real piece of work. Her father was a violent gypsy who was a very nutty individual to put it mildly and she probably inherited that from him, I say this as its just so wrong but that's not how our family are at all. I recon she's at least a narcissist but probably a psychopath.
Around 7 I thought I was strange and the only one in the world who did behaviour, avoiding the kerb lines, road cracks. Doing things in order of 3s and other times 4s. Stuff like that.
Then this evil half sister turned on me and my mother at a difficult time when I was in my teens. She just found a creepy boyfriend. The half sister was Sending us solicitors letters demanding the contents of our home while passing every day and distressing my mother's granddaughter who screamed to see her granny just to get at my mom. Threatening us. This went on for months and for the next few years we were hounded. The next few years were a nightmare. The authorities helped us leave the area for our safety when I was 19-21 ish...

A few years later I'm about 27 half sister and its partner found our address and forced their way in and my mother gave in as they don't give up till they get their own way, that mixed with my mother's fear and the shouting in our quiet nosy neighbour area she gave in.
Fast forward to 2019 after further threats, assault vandalism and all that half sisters partner is to appear in court in a few weeks and we have to attend. She as usual won't be up for prosecution some how yet again but his assault will.

Going back a bit to when they found our address they with their children were in our house. Awful little creepy shits. Touching things everywhere. I'd be up till 6am cleaning after they left. Can't use some things anymore and for years haven't been able to use and touch stuff in the house. Sofa chairs and stuff. It's like they have contaminated it. It's as if everything they touched might has well have been up a dogs ass. I just avoid it. Going around the house mindful of what to avoid. This may sound strange but is that logical? It is to me. It seems strange not to want your foe touch your things.

I guess I mention these individuals as they seem to by my trigger.
Touching anything they touched I can almost feel the contamination until I wash it.
Sorry for that long one if anyone actually got through that.

On the plus side ocd may have helped protect from covid.

Anyway if you read that what's your thoughts. Am I stupid? I've never discussed this with a sufferer.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Contramike

Contramike

That's harrowing!

It sounds like your half-sister is stalking you. A lot. But her partner is getting prosecuted, at least there's that, but you don't deserve to live like this!

It makes sense that the objects that they have touched would cause a problem. There's a lot of emotional trauma attached to them.

Are they still stalking you?

O

Ocdee

Yeah, at one point they, him in particular spent all day parked up the road keeping watch it seemed, followed and monitored everywhere.

Haven't seen them for a while, they may pass often. Perhaps they will lie low while court it pending. Thanks for your feedback.

Contramike

Contramike

Yeah, at one point they, him in particular spent all day parked up the road keeping watch it seemed, followed and monitored everywhere.

Haven't seen them for a while, they may pass often. Perhaps they will lie low while court it pending. Thanks for your feedback.
Are they doing this for "fun?"

O

Ocdee

Yes they seem to enjoy it. Especially the half.sister, they laugh at my mom obvious fear. I guess you couldn't focus so much of your life.on others if you were sane.
A week after attacking me and breaking my gate they were both their with her daughter, demanding to be let in. My mom who is pension age said at the.window she's self isolation. They all did mocking voices and laughed, her daughter too, evil breeds evil sometimes. In short yeah, psychopath sadists I truly believe.

Contramike

Contramike

Kinda sounds like it. Can you call the authorities? If you were in the US, I'd say get a restraining order. Do you have an option to legally keep them a certain distance (usually half a mile) from you? I would definitely call them if they're breaking your stuff.

O

Ocdee

USA law can be firm and fair
Less so in the UK. Restraining orders apparently have lots of loop holes here and are worthless. Yes I has the vandalism recorded on my phone via cctvs live feed fortunately

Contramike

Contramike

Could you call the police the next time they come around?

O

Ocdee

You bet I will. Thanks again for your feedback