• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

It won't ever end

R

Rolandrat

Sick of the highs and lows of day to day life. SH is there in my thoughts all the time, every waking moment. My family are going out soon and I can't wait, I'm so scared, worried, anxious and full of self loathing of what I've become, probably scared of me as well. Trying my best to ignore it but the urges won't go away. Tried diversion and all the things listed that are supposed to help but nothing does aaaaaaah just need to shout about it. Sorry :cry2:

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
When your family go out can you go out yourself, take a walk? Have you got anything like a nature reserve near you?

xxx

R

Rolandrat

I can't go out, I have a fear that I will tread on sharp things ( can't even go in garden). Seeing GP tomorrow, I think I shall write down things for him to read as I can't say it. Anxious that anti biotics have not healed a wound and they will put me away, everyone talking different languages to me, but all wrotten words in English. I looked in the mirror and my eyes filled with lots of tiny eyes - like frog spawn !

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Not even by putting on more than one pair of socks and heavy duty shoes.

I think it's important you at least open the front door and breathe some air in if you can't go out.

Good idea about writing it all down!

xxx

R

Rolandrat

No way, can't go out, not safe. Thanks for thinking about me xx

R

Rolandrat

Gave in, it's calmed me down for a bit, in pain in my head and body. I'm so screwed up, this time last year I was a professional person and the life and soul of the party, I'm a million miles away from who I was and hating it. Think I'm really loosing the plot, everything feels weird.
Thanks

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

its horrible when you used to be happy and depression takes over and we feel so sad and low
i know how you feel i have completely lost myself and changed entirely within a year
please try not to hurt yourself again xxxx

R

Rolandrat

I find it terrifying and don't know how much more changing i can do, it's the not knowing myself that is so frightening. Feel like I'm being controlled xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Self Harm Forum 6
Q Self Harm Forum 10
D Self Harm Forum 2
W Self Harm Forum 4