• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

It went so well!!!!!!!

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm so very excited! My interview went very well and if I get the job, it'll be a career for me! I will make a lot of money a month (base plus commissions for first 12 months, then all commissions). I will get $.25 a mile, about 1000 miles a month. I will get reimbursed for anything that I pay for. I will get a $45 phone allowance (I will need to get a new phone...).

I'm so very excited! Will be able to go to school if I want to.

I don't have the job yet but im confident I will! I will know by beginning of next week! First one to apply and first one to interview, which I think is pretty good!

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
that is so good. :) what sort of job is it if you dont mind me asking.

Unique1

Unique1

I'm so very excited! My interview went very well and if I get the job, it'll be a career for me! I will make a lot of money a month (base plus commissions for first 12 months, then all commissions). I will get $.25 a mile, about 1000 miles a month. I will get reimbursed for anything that I pay for. I will get a $45 phone allowance (I will need to get a new phone...).

I'm so very excited! Will be able to go to school if I want to.

I don't have the job yet but im confident I will! I will know by beginning of next week! First one to apply and first one to interview, which I think is pretty good!
Great news Lincoln. Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. It sounds very very promising. Well done. Going for an interview is never easy and sounds like you did really well.
Enjoy your Easter weekend. I hope it's a peaceful one !

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

It's a sales agent for a radio station. I will get air time and everything!!! Which that's what I want to do for the rest of my life!

Thank you thank you!

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Thank you!

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am so pleased the interview went well honey. I will keep everything crossed you get the position. Sounds great :D xx

katya

katya

What an amazing career to go for! You should be really proud!!! So happy for you.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Oh how exciting! :)
I really hope you get the job, Lincoln. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too. x

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Thank you :D

The more I think about it, the more excited I feel!

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990