It seems like Hereford &Worcester are all free from M>H issues!!?

M

Michellem7149

It seems like Hereford &Worcester are all free from M>H issues!!?

is there anyone out there??...Ive just joined hoping to associate with people in my area of hereford...just my luck!!everyones healthy here.Well just in case,Im Michelle, suffering anxiety,panic disorder and moderate to bad agrophobia depending...dont ask me what on but its a bit like my panic attacks...Anyway I"m suffering cos live alone for sometime and god dam lonely.Days I dont answer door or open curtains,answer phones...going broke unable to work....all the usual stuff.Suffered panic 22ys..anxiety has ruined my life and relationships..Agrophobia on and off for 3yrs.Doesnt look like and going to make friends even at this rate let alone find a boyfriend ever again??But I"l live in hopes and start checking my post.!! T.C...:(:clap:...hey anyone there??/

S

*Sapphire*

Hi Michellem7149 and Trying hard and a belated :welcome:

If you come across any good local resources or support that you have found helpful feel free to share it.

Sometimes the local forums take a while to take off, but I am sure you will find some other members who live in the same area! :)

square66

square66

You are not alone. I'm from Bromsgrove and I suffer from SA, slight OCD and depression. Do you know of any good help sessions that are being run in the area? I think it would help if I found one...

Hope you still check this.

A

Avila

Hi, I'm in Tenbury, worcs. Living with depression - and computer keeps losing replies before I post ... grr

lost

lost

Hi, I'm from North Worcestershire and I have a diagnosis of schizophrenia. Just taking a look around after being reminded of this place. BTW as for local resources I'm not sure there's much around here, don't think mental health is high on the county council's priorities, but please prove me wrong..

HippieChick

HippieChick

I'm about to move to Bromsgrove and I've been hoping to make friends locally that understand what it's like to live with depression and anxiety.

lost

lost

Thought I'd revive this thread. I'm often pretty isolated here in Droitwich so anyone local feel free to get in contact. I have a diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia but I'm not an axe murderer, just a bit depressed and lonely these days. Check my other posts for more info.

I have tried the survivors club in Worcester (once) but it seemed to be a group of people much older than I am who largely ignored me. I felt out of place. Might try it again soon - anyone fancy going with me?

Z

zippy43

Hi there - did you ever come back to survivors?
We are a friendly grouup really but it can be difficult for people like us to seem warm
If you want to try again pm me

J

j3ssicarhh

is there anyone out there??...Ive just joined hoping to associate with people in my area of hereford...just my luck!!everyones healthy here.Well just in case,Im Michelle, suffering anxiety,panic disorder and moderate to bad agrophobia depending...dont ask me what on but its a bit like my panic attacks...Anyway I"m suffering cos live alone for sometime and god dam lonely.Days I dont answer door or open curtains,answer phones...going broke unable to work....all the usual stuff.Suffered panic 22ys..anxiety has ruined my life and relationships..Agrophobia on and off for 3yrs.Doesnt look like and going to make friends even at this rate let alone find a boyfriend ever again??But I"l live in hopes and start checking my post.!! T.C...:(:clap:...hey anyone there??/
hi, i live in worcester which is fairly near you

lost

lost

The above reply popped up in my email inbox so I felt compelled to say I'm still in Worcestershire. I don't really post on forums any more for personal reasons, but anyway. Did not like being asked to PM zippy before trying the Survivors group again. Did not go back. Still got next to no friends. I've had friends with MH issues over the years but all too often our personalities aren't compatible. Oh well.