• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

it my own fault

T

TOONAFISH

but i feel sad! i got drunk on friday nite. i try not to drink spirits as i know there is a good change of a week of depression afterwards, so i just drank lager and 4 breezers. feeling pants now and know it will last a few days.

everything just has a bad slant to it. feel so tearful, and disappointed in myself. and a bit annoyed that as well as having this shit illness, i cant enjoy a nite out with my pals without all this.

so just having a moan. and hoping i dont feel any worse.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Dear Toonafish

How you feeling today, any better - or still pants?

I also get frustrated by my illness so empathise

Hoping that you feel a bit chirpier today

Take Care

Spaceman

T

TOONAFISH

feeling a lot better now. why i drink i dont know. i just miss the laugh i used to have with friends on a sat nite. it makes me feel like an oap sitting in watching tv every weekend. ha ha thanks for your reply x

Spaceman

Spaceman

I know where you are coming from if I mix drinks or drink alot I throw up, what a lightweight. If I stick to white wine I last longer. However I normally end up not drinking and driving. Not much fun though so I tend to avoid going out, so I will be sitting in watching the same rubbish that they put on Saturday nights.

I am also in the same oap club as you by the sound of it.

Take care

Spaceman