It makes me think

D

drowning-in-myself

I always smoke hash, but it's a pointless stone. So, I scored some weed today.

I wanted it because I like the way it makes me think. It makes me realises things in ways I wouldn't normally realise. It makes me motivated to sort my life out, well to plan how I'm going to sort it out.

Can anyone else relate? Is it just me?

Also, except from the obvious effects of weed that I get. My mind starts thinking of anything and everything all at one. I want to do everything but don't end up doing much. I feel really good and have also these crazy ideas and often end up staying up late because of it.

Is this me just being stoned or????

Y

Yodagirl

I always smoke hash, but it's a pointless stone. So, I scored some weed today.

I wanted it because I like the way it makes me think. It makes me realises things in ways I wouldn't normally realise. It makes me motivated to sort my life out, well to plan how I'm going to sort it out.

Can anyone else relate? Is it just me?

Also, except from the obvious effects of weed that I get. My mind starts thinking of anything and everything all at one. I want to do everything but don't end up doing much. I feel really good and have also these crazy ideas and often end up staying up late because of it.

Is this me just being stoned or????
I’m not sure as I’ve never done any drugs. But the way you explain how it affects you is how I am while going through Mania. :hug:

D

drowning-in-myself

I’m not sure as I’ve never done any drugs. But the way you explain how it affects you is how I am while going through Mania. :hug:
Thanks for your reply! I know you said you haven't done any drugs, but do I have mania and the weed triggers it? Or could the weed cause mania?

Y

Yodagirl

Thanks for your reply! I know you said you haven't done any drugs, but do I have mania and the weed triggers it? Or could the weed cause mania?
I’m not sure 🤔 And definitely don’t want to give medical advice as I’m no professional. Have you been diagnosed with bipolar disorder? If so it very well could be the weed triggers it. I’ve found that alcohol had that effect on me, would put me right into mania. I’ve since quit drinking all together. :hug:

D

drowning-in-myself

I’m not sure 🤔 And definitely don’t want to give medical advice as I’m no professional. Have you been diagnosed with bipolar disorder? If so it very well could be the weed triggers it. I’ve found that alcohol had that effect on me, would put me right into mania. I’ve since quit drinking all together. :hug:
No I've not been diagnosed. But also when I go back to smoking hash (which is a lot weaker than weed) I do sometimes feel like the way I described but it's not as intense. I think I might be suffering from mania, I'm not sure though. That's awesome that you were able to quit drinking. I'd get very depressed if I was to quit smoking.

Y

Yodagirl

No I've not been diagnosed. But also when I go back to smoking hash (which is a lot weaker than weed) I do sometimes feel like the way I described but it's not as intense. I think I might be suffering from mania, I'm not sure though. That's awesome that you were able to quit drinking. I'd get very depressed if I was to quit smoking.
I would suggest you see your doctor and see about maybe getting a referral to a psychiatrist so you can be properly diagnosed. Definitely sounds like me when I’m going through Mania. Here if you ever need to talk. Drinking wasn’t too hard to quit, cigarettes on the other hand! 🙄 pack a day.

R

Ramson bangers

Sounds good. It has the opposite effect on me though. I remember hash was around alot more 15 years ago. But mixed with plastic, vinyl and other black substances.
I remember when i was young i used to smoke skunk and all my fears would surface. I was in a bad situation aswell though.

D

drowning-in-myself

I would suggest you see your doctor and see about maybe getting a referral to a psychiatrist so you can be properly diagnosed. Definitely sounds like me when I’m going through Mania. Here if you ever need to talk. Drinking wasn’t too hard to quit, cigarettes on the other hand! 🙄 pack a day.
Thanks, I had my first appointment with a psychologist just last week, I'll be sure to mention it to them next time. Yeah but still an achievement! I only smoke about 5/6 joints a day, maybe more sometimes.

D

drowning-in-myself

Sounds good. It has the opposite effect on me though. I remember hash was around alot more 15 years ago. But mixed with plastic, vinyl and other black substances.
I remember when i was young i used to smoke skunk and all my fears would surface. I was in a bad situation aswell though.
Yeah because I've never had a bad experience with it. It just confuses me that that's also one of the ways it can affect you. Yeah I can remember when I was younger that my Dad used to get a lot of hash and still does lol. That's how I started smoking it again and all I know is that it's good hash, but the stone is really weak compared to weed.