• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

It Just Keeps Getting Worse

JustinS1998

JustinS1998

The pain is too deep.

Every day, I want to kill myself more and more. Its just not worth it at this point.

I just wish I had the courage to go through with it.

I'm just afraid of what will happen to me in the afterlife.

Prince of Cinders

Prince of Cinders

I'm not a medical professional, and I don't want to give either advice, or flowery words, which may do nothing.

I would say that if you're in danger of harming yourself, or need immediate assistance, to call the national suicide prevention hotline at 1-800-273-8255. You can also find them online at this link:

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Not sure what else to say, but didn't want to let this sit in the Unanswered pile. I hope you're doing better and please reach out to someone if you need assistance immediately.

D

Deleted member 91323

Justin, you are in a lot of pain. I am so sorry you are thinking of ending your life. Depression is such a cruel condition. Have you had much therapy? I think that can be really helpful.

M

MouthyOne

Doing what you suggest is not courageous and will leave a lot of pain for others to deal with.

In saying that it is understandable that you feel the way you feel. It can be quite a consuming thought which can be overwhelming.

I am sorry you feel this way and would not wish that thought on anyone.

Going by your username you are young and have something to live for. Do not give up on yourself and speak to someone whether it's a doctor, a family member or friend/relative you are more comfortable with if this feeling is prolonged.

Please take care.

T

TheHeartHasAVoice

The pain is too deep.

Every day, I want to kill myself more and more. Its just not worth it at this point.

Hey there,

Do you have any good friends? anyone close etc? I know how it feels to be in deep pain...you are not alone.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I’m so sorry that you are feeling that ending your life is the best solution to your present circumstances. Is there a possibility, however small, that things could get better? Sometimes it is hard to see them when we are so low. It can be helpful to reach out for support when we are feeling this way: a doctor, a helpline, family, a trusted friend... We all have to help one another to pull through the tough times. This is what we do a lot of here in this forum. Myself I deal with the thoughts intermittently. I have attempted six different times now. I have the support of my family that I lean on a lot now to be there for me in the good and the bad times. Even if you have no one many in this community are in that position. Maybe we can be that needed support for you. xo, j

JustinS1998

JustinS1998

Justin, you are in a lot of pain. I am so sorry you are thinking of ending your life. Depression is such a cruel condition. Have you had much therapy? I think that can be really helpful.
I have had some, but I wouldn't say that I have had much. It just didn't work for me when I had it in the past.

JustinS1998

JustinS1998

Hey there,

Do you have any good friends? anyone close etc? I know how it feels to be in deep pain...you are not alone.
See the thing is, as hard as it is to believe, I don't :( I do not talk to anybody every single day, and anyone who I would consider my friend I haven't talked to in months.

D

Deleted member 91323

I have had some, but I wouldn't say that I have had much. It just didn't work for me when I had it in the past.
For me I had to have quite a lot of therapy which was helped by a good therapist. Please try therapy again. It can help so much.

It is difficult to be isolated. I also know when feeling depressed it can stop us from being able to connect with others. Maybe you could keep posting on here. You will soon make connections and I hope having people who understand will make you feel less alone.

JustinS1998

JustinS1998

For me I had to have quite a lot of therapy which was helped by a good therapist. Please try therapy again. It can help so much.

It is difficult to be isolated. I also know when feeling depressed it can stop us from being able to connect with others. Maybe you could keep posting on here. You will soon make connections and I hope having people who understand will make you feel less alone.
Because these things have not worked in the past, I don't have much hope for them now. But thanks for the positive outlook :)

D

Deleted member 91323

Because these things have not worked in the past, I don't have much hope for them now. But thanks for the positive outlook :)
I had the same experience. There are different kinds of therapies. You may find a different one more helpful. Please do not give up.

M

MouthyOne

Bpd2020 is right on. There are loads of different therapies and some may not be suitable at the time. Could be that you didn't have the right therapists at the right times perhaps?

If you had to pick one or even two areas in which you wish to work on then that is a good starting point if you wish to pursue this route.

M

Marianda

The pain is too deep.

Afraid of what happens afterlife. That's exactly what keeps me here...