• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

It is ocd?

R

Renata123

Į have a phobia live in Me head all my live, shizofrenia phobia, inner tallk with othrs in my head phobia. Į do this when I want to analyze the situation by telling others I got the idea. and only then will I actually ask. or I tell when I'm worried about something, but at the same time it is analysis. I get the idea why I worry about it again, I write or say. the bottom line is that I've always been doing it and once in a while I eas watching tv and I'm scared that I'm doing it (writting a masage in a forrum about somthing, dount remember). that I have a disease and all my life will live in my head, I got a phobia of my normal thing. then it happened , I was watching my brain, whether I was talking or not, well, when I was afraid it was always going to happen. next thing i say it in my head to my psyhologist something about why i do it, explain something to my self, what idea came up, what conclusions. sometimes a psychologist sometimes an i fb support group and I say or write about it in real life. I have a phobia of what is normal. that's stupid. And this waht į am tallking į my need its allways about this, this becouse į scare. And do compulsions like, always cheking in google whats is it, what the illnes, avoiding places į can think ore tallking in my head. No bad things tallking about somthing, būt not about this, whats wronh with me, why am doyng this, how to stop. Really į know, į cant stop what is automaticlly. Some help

Atsiliepimai
Imagehttps://translate.google.com › ...
Žiniatinklio rezultatas su svetainės nuorodomis
Vertėjas - Google

R

Renata123

Someone help, my psychatsyst say its depresion and anxiety. Į dount understand.