• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

it is not easy to die by suicide

letmein

letmein

i wish i had the means
my thoughts are in that "bleak" stage right now and expressing them are hard to the people I have around me.

I can't think of an easy suicide they all must be so painful, the act of killing one's self. I have only tried once and it was a mess from the off.

living is hell at times, death is no easier option. can help any more as I don't have any answers...

C

Candy19

Isn't that a good thing?

If it was easy, a lot of people we know, our family, friends, ourselves would already be dead

The complexities of suicide scares us into living longer, it may even save our lives

letmein

letmein

Isn't that a good thing?

If it was easy, a lot of people we know, our family, friends, ourselves would already be dead

The complexities of suicide scares us into living longer, it may even save our lives
its drawing me in, I am seriously waying up if death is my best option... I even have a plan. I need to see my shrink to let him know i am thinking this way.

I want "out" but i'm not sure what out is. if that makes any sense.

frogsplash

frogsplash

i know it's hard guys and i have been there myself quite a few times

you should keep trying things to make yourself feel well again. what i mean is, for example, if you are taking meds and you still have depression and suicidal, you should switch to something else

if your basic needs are not being met, you should work on that so that you can feel better. that doesnt mean you have to suddenly transform to being a totally different person or a totally different situation than you are in, but just slowly make some changes (i appreciate though that before you can do that, often the depression/anxiety needs to be addressed first, so you are out of that 'hole')

i myself had very intense suicidal feelings over the course of several months but i dont get that anymore now that my depression and anxiety is being adequately treated. once the meds made me feel better i have now been able to make further improvements by making some changes such as finding a new hobby i enjoy doing. i wouldnt have been able to do a new hobby while i was trapped in depression/anxiety and suicidal though, as i had lost interest in everything, including life itself

please try to remember that while you alive, you have an extremely good chance (even though it doesnt feel like it now) that you will get through the tough time you are experiencing now. suicide would take that chance away from you forever, so explore the options to getting well again and dont let anything including your depression and suicidal feelings hold you back

first step would be to see your doctor/therapist again, tell them exactly what is happening, be very honest, tell them things are not working for you at all and you need to get your life back, and you refuse to go on suffering like this

Last edited:
Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

i feel scared that there may not be a way out ,suicide is not imminent with me it would be a last resort but i need to know i have something in place should i need to do it x

Last edited by a moderator:
letmein

letmein

i feel scared that there may not be a way out ,suicide is not imminent with me it would be a last resort but i need to know i have something in place should i need to do it x
"suicide is not imminent with me" feeling for me are different, I'm thinking it would be agood option to set me and others free of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rusalochka

It would be good for you to talk about this with someone. I know you mentioned your CPN. I'm not from the UK, and I don't know much about CPN, but I think therapy would be good for you. There's also online therapy if you don't feel comfortable leaving your home very often. Another option would be to use the negative thoughts on creating something. Writing, drawing, any kind of hobby. Start an inspiration blog. Watch movies and shows and read books that interest you. So that the negative energy will be used on something good in the end.

R

Rusalochka

i need a way out
i feel really really desperate
Dear Fairy Lu, there's a healthy way out. Hurting yourself isn't the answer. Even though at times it might feel like it's the only way to handle a situation, causing more pain to yourself really doesn't fix anything. And this sounds cliche, but life is incredibly precious. There's so much to do and see. From books to video games to traveling the world. And you also have Maddie and your Aunt.

:hug1:

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Dear Fairy Lu, there's a healthy way out. Hurting yourself isn't the answer. Even though at times it might feel like it's the only way to handle a situation, causing more pain to yourself really doesn't fix anything. And this sounds cliche, but life is incredibly precious. There's so much to do and see. From books to video games to traveling the world. And you also have Maddie and your Aunt.

:hug1:
i love you little sis xxxxxxxx :loveshower:

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

it is not good for me that it is not easy to die
if i had a full proof way out it would actually help me to live
there are ways but they are not for me ,i don't think my way would work
im obsessing over this :low: nothing is distracting me
i feel very unwell x