It Happened Again

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

I was doing something on my laptop and all of a sudden I thought someone was behind me. Then I blacked out, came to with Mark's on my face. It was terrifying and now I'm in a lot of pain, worse than last time.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

I am very sorry to hear about what happened to you. Is this the first time you blacked out? Did you injure yourself or do you think it was self harm??

I hope you feel better soon.

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

I am very sorry to hear about what happened to you. Is this the first time you blacked out? Did you injure yourself or do you think it was self harm??

I hope you feel better soon.
This is the first time I blacked out and I did self harm

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

It keeps happening and it's my doctor said it's cause my body is getting used to to the new meds. But like I keep blacking out and the injury is getting worse.

Cpt_Stunning

Cpt_Stunning

I've never heard of that before, your doctor could be right, the body can take a while to get used to meds, gets worse before it gets better sort of thing, but sounds scary.

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

I've never heard of that before, your doctor could be right, the body can take a while to get used to meds, gets worse before it gets better sort of thing, but sounds scary.
Yeah maybe and I just started the meds like a week ago. It's terrifying.

honeybadger

honeybadger

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I was doing something on my laptop and all of a sudden I thought someone was behind me. Then I blacked out, came to with Mark's on my face. It was terrifying and now I'm in a lot of pain, worse than last time.
I'd call 911...but that's probably just me.