• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

It happened again! Stupid Stupid Me!

L

Ladyfair

Well folks I trusted someone again and got hurt again. Thought I had a friend when will I ever learn? Im my own worst enemy, well I should stay off the internet it's full of people who hurt other people. I'll stop trying to make friends on the internet and in life. Im DONE!!!!!!!

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

Well folks I trusted someone again and got hurt again. Thought I had a friend when will I ever learn? Im my own worst enemy, well I should stay off the internet it's full of people who hurt other people. I'll stop trying to make friends on the internet and in life. Im DONE!!!!!!!
you cant get hurt over the internet, its impossible

a computer is just some colors and sounds

PetitPois

PetitPois

ACCOUNT CLOSED
So sorry @Ladyfair It is awful getting let down by people. And yes of course you can get hurt over the internet. When we start to trust people, talking to them and building relationships, they are just as capable of hurting us as in real life.

I hope at some point you find someone who deserves your friendship :hug:

Zackthemaniac

Zackthemaniac

Its hard trusting and being letdown, bit dont give up ! Plenty of nice people here.

L

Ladyfair

So sorry @Ladyfair It is awful getting let down by people. And yes of course you can get hurt over the internet. When we start to trust people, talking to them and building relationships, they are just as capable of hurting us as in real life.

I hope at some point you find someone who deserves your friendship :hug:
Thank you your words touched my heart.🌹

L

Ladyfair

Just a note the person I was referring to didn't mean to purposely hurt me.

A_Wilted_Daisy

A_Wilted_Daisy

There are a lot of jerks on the internet. It's easy to hurt people when you're hiding behind a screen. But there are also a lot of good people online, too. It's just like real life where you have a 50/50 of meeting someone decent. Don't give up! I've actually met a few really nice people lately. I'm sure you will, too. 🌷

L

Ladyfair

There are a lot of jerks on the internet. It's easy to hurt people when you're hiding behind a screen. But there are also a lot of good people online, too. It's just like real life where you have a 50/50 of meeting someone decent. Don't give up! I've actually met a few really nice people lately. I'm sure you will, too. 🌷
Thank you I did have several friends on another website. Unfortunately the site shut down and I lost contact with the people who were friends. One passed away but they were good friends. Funny thing they were women I always get hurt by the men.☹

JessisMe

JessisMe

I’m so sorry that you got hurt, Ladyfair. Relationships are so hard. It is scary to make the choice to put ourselves out there and so disappointing when our hopes are met with heartbreak. Was it a particular site you were on where you met these people? I wonder if a different online social media site would be any different? xo, j