• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

it got bad again

bubblegummouthwash

bubblegummouthwash

i've been doing fairly well with my ED, but recently, like the last few months i've been getting into the habit of thinking about what i eat and being concerned and angry at myself. it's terrible, i personally suffer from bulimia mainly, but i also restrict and other things. i don't want to get too into it, but the holidays have been hell for me. having food constantly being shoved in my face, the urge to eat a shit ton and just the general stress that is put on me during holidays since my family situation. but anyways, i have been getting better the last few days, about not thinking too much about the food i eat, it's been pretty good. i've been wanting to post about this since it started, but i just wasn't in the right mindset tbh. but like i said i am doing a little better than i was, like, a few days or weeks ago. i just have needed to get this off my chest and i'm very happy that i can finally. please take care of yourselves and just know, i love u, even if we don't know each other, i still love u very dearly. u deserve the world and if u need to talk about anything, ANYTHING, i will try my hardest to comfort u the best i can and just be there for u. lots and lots of love <333