It Gets Better

C

Crazy Lady In Stanton

I have been away from the forum for awhile, as my computer has been broken. I'm using my phone to log on to the Forum.
Anyway, what I want to say is that it does get better. For four years, I was too tired to shower more than once or twice a week. With encouragement, this past year I was able to increase my bathing to four or five times per week. Now, for the past five weeks, I've bathed EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! :) Tomorrow, my husband and I are celebrating.
It does get better everybody. Just hang in there. I'm rooting for you all.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
I'm so glad that your feeling better, this will give hope to others.
Take care

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

Hi Clis! ive missed you!

great news!

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

I am a lot better also Clis, than last I saw you! Ive worked a bit, got back in touch with my family, and started running of all things :dance:

ashinthemoonlight

ashinthemoonlight

OH MY GOODNESS!!! :'D

I don't know you, but I cannot put into words how HAPPY I am to hear that you're doing so much better!! :D I know sometimes a person with a mental illness's biggest accomplishment sometimes is getting out of bed to take a shower! I used to be the exact same way, honestly (but still have some days where I'm too depressed and filled of tiredness to take one).

I'm SO proud of you for getting up and taking a shower everyday. That is such a huge accomplishment!! :D

I hope your celebration went ABSOLUTELY wonderful and that you continue getting even better! Thank you for telling us that it does get better, because I believe that as well! :')

CarpeDentum

CarpeDentum

I sometimes feel the urge to tell everyone I've showered or washed my hair because I'm pleased with myself for it. So I really enjoyed reading this post. Hurray for you CLIS!! I hold on to the title of this thread...it gets better...and it smells good! Hehe