• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

It feels like I don't belong in this world.

F

Fairy Fountain

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Everyday all I ever seem to think about are the terrible memories I have. It mainly has to do with how other people treated me. It's like I'm some kind of toy or joke to them. I think about these memories each day and it really annoys me. I just want to move on. I don't know how to live life. I'm not independent, or smart, or pretty. Every time I look at my life, I just see failure. Sometimes I just want to be like other people so I can be 'normal'. Sometimes I just want to hide from the world forever and just stay home.

Moonlight_Day

Moonlight_Day

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You seem like a very lovely person to me and I know a lot of other people here think the same. :hug:

F

Fairy Fountain

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You seem like a very lovely person to me and I know a lot of other people here think the same. :hug:
Thank you so much. I just feel like everything I do is a mistake. Sometimes I want to be someone else.

Moonlight_Day

Moonlight_Day

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thank you so much. I just feel like everything I do is a mistake. Sometimes I want to be someone else.
Don't let anyone make you feel that you are anything less then you are. I'm sure a lot of people at times want to be someone else, because sometimes other people who are miserable do their best to make others feel miserable too. They are not worth a grain of salt. Love yourself and focus on people who care and see you for you.

F

Fairy Fountain

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Don't let anyone make you feel that you are anything less then you are. I'm sure a lot of people at times want to be someone else, because sometimes other people who are miserable do their best to make others feel miserable too. They are not worth a grain of salt. Love yourself and focus on people who care and see you for you.
Thank you so much again. I'll try my best to do that. But most of the time I feel like my life is a joke. Everything, even the smallest details, seems to be wrong. I feel wrong for existing sometimes. Like I wasn't meant to be here and I'm just wasting other peoples time.

Moonlight_Day

Moonlight_Day

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thank you so much again. I'll try my best to do that. But most of the time I feel like my life is a joke. Everything, even the smallest details, seems to be wrong. I feel wrong for existing sometimes. Like I wasn't meant to be here and I'm just wasting other peoples time.
You need to change those feelings then because they are false :hug:

Nate

Nate

Everyday all I ever seem to think about are the terrible memories I have. It mainly has to do with how other people treated me. It's like I'm some kind of toy or joke to them. I think about these memories each day and it really annoys me. I just want to move on. I don't know how to live life. I'm not independent, or smart, or pretty. Every time I look at my life, I just see failure. Sometimes I just want to be like other people so I can be 'normal'. Sometimes I just want to hide from the world forever and just stay home.
You may not think much of yourself but your precious in God's sight. I hope that you can know that your loved.

A

Alexander Ypsilantis

Hope tomorrow is better for you than today, Fairy Mountain. It could very well be. Be open to the possibility.

I speak from lonnnnnnnnnng experience with MH issues.

M

ManDss

Try to feel good with your own life, I mean, dont relate to people. And then, start try to find people who also think like you, dont just let anyone enter to your life, be cautious.

F

Fairy Fountain

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You may not think much of yourself but your precious in God's sight. I hope that you can know that your loved.
Thank you so much. That's such a nice thing to say. I am feeling kind of better today. I guess I just have to keep moving forward.

Hope tomorrow is better for you than today, Fairy Mountain. It could very well be. Be open to the possibility.

I speak from lonnnnnnnnnng experience with MH issues.
Thank you! Yes, today is much better. I still feel kind of depressed, but it's better than yesterday.

Try to feel good with your own life, I mean, dont relate to people. And then, start try to find people who also think like you, dont just let anyone enter to your life, be cautious.
Thank you. You're right. I'm going to try being kind to myself and making sure I'm healthy.

Thank you everyone! I hope you're all doing well!

:grouphug:

MildlyIrritated

MildlyIrritated

None of us really do, the human mind isn't really suited for the reality we have to face, but we have to try and keep going and make the best of it that we can, because there's nothing else.

F

Fairy Fountain

ACCOUNT CLOSED
None of us really do, the human mind isn't really suited for the reality we have to face, but we have to try and keep going and make the best of it that we can, because there's nothing else.
Thank you. That makes a lot of sense. But it's scary when I think about it. I just want to live a happy life. It feels impossible most days, but hopefully things will improve.