• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

It’s nearly 2am…

L

laural98

These sleepless nights are getting worse by the day !! Wonder if the propanalol has anything to do with it I heard it can cause insomnia..

On a better note the anxiety has calmed amazingly with the propanalol :D

Who’s up?

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

I was up until 7 am the day before yesterday and then slept until 5 in the afternoon, this morning until around 6 and then slepy until 2 in the afternoon.

L

laural98

I was up until 7 am the day before yesterday and then slept until 5 in the afternoon, this morning until around 6 and then slepy until 2 in the afternoon.
Oh no! Is that a normal pattern for you? Or is there a reason for it x

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

Oh no! Is that a normal pattern for you? Or is there a reason for it x
It's not usually that bad, until recently i had been sleeping/waking at fairly normal times, but sometimes it gets out of whack. I am on pre-pay electricity and I was waiting for a refund to go into my account which didn't happen until the early hours of the morning and then I had to wait around until there was a bit of life around to walk to the petrol station to buy some leccy as the meter was a bit low and even though I live in a nice area you can still encounter some shady characters in the early hours.

L

laural98

It's not usually that bad, until recently i had been sleeping/waking at fairly normal times, but sometimes it gets out of whack. I am on pre-pay electricity and I was waiting for a refund to go into my account which didn't happen until the early hours of the morning and then I had to wait around until there was a bit of life around to walk to the petrol station to buy some leccy as the meter was a bit low and even though I live in a nice area you can still encounter some shady characters in the early hours.
Ahh I see. Definitely, you can’t be too careful these days you never know what’s around the corner. Literally!

Lone_wanderer

Lone_wanderer

After around 4.15 there are usually a few people catching the airport bus to work and most of the cars on the road are usually workers so I feel a bit more secure, I can handle myself if there is trouble but I would rather not get into a situation like that if it's not necessary.

L

laural98

After around 4.15 there are usually a few people catching the airport bus to work and most of the cars on the road are usually workers so I feel a bit more secure, I can handle myself if there is trouble but I would rather not get into a situation like that if it's not necessary.
As long as you feel and are safe that’s the main. Some people aren’t so lucky at the moment, Especially with all the spiking drinks in nightclubs and things so terrible!