• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

It’s like living with a psychopath in my head

Slekiplisse

Slekiplisse

Yes I value my recovery
A lot

There’s little I wouldn’t do for it
For my recovery anything goes.

My personality alter is born out of pain and hate and drugging in childhood

And rather like me there’s nothing he won’t try out to counter the recovery to destroy it and set it on the wrong path

And he’s evil so evil you know
I hate him

Oh yes I know what the the pain was like I remember more than I ever thought I would and many of my voices remember it sadly and with grief

But my pet psycho won’t do grief he just does anger

And I’ve had enough
Where do I go now knowing that he’s unlikely to change in my favour?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I think I understand what you're talking about, I'm a voice hearer and this voice I hear is a sociopath and a psychopath with the mentality of a young child, a very cruel young child.

How I've become the kind of man I am today I've no idea as I'm the complete opposite of this voice in my head.

The best I can do is ignore this voice, I can't control it or change it but I can control my reactions and attitude towards it, because I ignore it so successfully and have done for around four and a half years now it has gotten more and more abusive and aggressive towards me and tells me daily how much it hates me.