• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

it’s been too long

T

thedynamicplanet

For years now I have struggled with absolutely crippling depression. I feel like such a burden on my friends and I know for a fact they find me ’draining’ to be around (I don’t blame them for feeling this way). I am not close enough with my family to be able to discuss my issues with them, I don’t know where to go honestly. I just kind of feel like it wouldn’t make a difference to anyone if I wasn’t here at all.

Karmaman

Karmaman

@thedynamicplanet I can totally relate with where your at. I'm in a cyclone of depression and personal issues and job insecurity is breaking me. I have family telling me to be positive I've been through this before. I can't explain to them. Yes I've been through this all before but how many times can you go through it.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L Do you ever wish you’d been aborted? Depression Forum 14
K My cat has been put to sleep Depression Forum 30
L Today Has Been Bad. TRIGGAR WARNING Depression Forum 8
D I've been getting stalked and bullied for years and I just don't know what to do anymore... Depression Forum 3
M Ive been with just 1 pair of pants and 2 t-shirts since months Depression Forum 2
D Something horrible happened to my daughter and I’m not doing well. I haven’t even been able to work. I’m trying to get better. Depression Forum 2
J Gum pain has been driving me ill Depression Forum 5
R Feeling lower every day from all I've been through Depression Forum 14
R Why have I been treatment resistant so far? Is there any hope for me overcoming depression? Depression Forum 2
TylersOutlet24 My on-going journal of different Antidepressants and dosages I have been on & how they have affected me. Do they do anything? Depression Forum 3
R Has anyone ever been on Trintellix? What were your experiences? Depression Forum 2
Z it's been a dreadful couple of years, am i depressed again or just jaded? Depression Forum 6
G Mom has been in a depressive episode for over a month Depression Forum 2
D I just let my problems stay as is and I don't do anything about them... too anxious to do what's needed, too depressed to want to do anything at all Depression Forum 4
S Need some advice about a man with depression (I am depressed too) Depression Forum 12
S It's too late, the damage is done Depression Forum 9
Ben32 Too many things going wrong at once Depression Forum 11
V I don't think I can do this anymore, too overwhelming to bare i'm just tired of it all Depression Forum 2
C A day too beautiful Depression Forum 12
T Reality has become way too depressing. Depression Forum 13
H I'm too suicidal Depression Forum 20
C I find life too difficult Depression Forum 11
G Just becoming too much to bear Depression Forum 4
J Sleeping too much Depression Forum 8
C I cried too hard Depression Forum 1
Dais Workbook about anxiety and depression I personally found useful. You may like it too. Depression Forum 2
W I'm in denial and too scared to ask for help Depression Forum 6
Hardknocks88 Too much control. Depression Forum 3
C Could expecting too much be making me feel miserable Depression Forum 10
trueloveseeker Pretty Extreme Depression From Basically Being Alone For Too Long Depression Forum 3
B My body breaks down Serotonin too quickly.. Depression Forum 2
T Me too bored with life Depression Forum 11
Droid0669 Spending too much time in bed Depression Forum 4
M How long you was dealing with depression before search and join to a forum? Depression Forum 8
L Depressed for a long time Depression Forum 6
U Long term Multiple Sclerosis, waiting for diagnosis. Depression Forum 2
C Long distance Relationship and restrictions Depression Forum 1
R Apathetic and lost (sorry its long) Depression Forum 5
Desire less Why it's so hard to get out of long-term depression!!! Depression Forum 15
jajingna Long day Depression Forum 8