• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Issues

R

recklesslife85

Hi All,

I cant go in to full details but been questioned by the Police and let go and I have now been in a family court accused of hurting a child and my partner has also. (The little girl is her child) - I've now been told my partner is now saying she is scared of me but I believe she is doing it to get her daughter back as they told her she may not do. I have proof of texts from her and valentines card so she is lying. I was already struggling with the fact what they are accusing us off and after hearing what she is now saying I have had to go to the doctors and they have put me on antidepressants. I haven't ate anything in 5 days and I still don't have an appetite. I feel like I've lost my family and that I have been betrayed by the person I love. I never hurt her child, I still don't believe my partner or ex-partner did anything.

Anyone got any advice or been through a situation close to mine?

I'm struggling to cope with it all.

Thanks

Last edited:
C

Crazy Lady In Stanton

I can't imagine the Hell you must be going through. When I was sixteen, my employer's husband came on to me rather aggressively. Of course, I turned him down. The next thing I knew, I was being accused of molesting their sons. It was absurd. I was a virgin. I had never had sexual contact with anyone, much less a child. I was humiliated by those slandering creeps. I only got them to shut up by telling them I would complain to the elders of my church, and if necessary, I would sue them for slander. I would strongly suggest you get a good defense lawyer. I would also suggest you get another lawyer and sue the people accusing you. You should not allow yourself to be the victim of a witch hunt.