Isolation

Parayana

Parayana

Well I have split with my GF after twelve years but I feel ok about it, it's not like we had slept together in the last five years . We had been drifting apart for long time. I have spent the last two days in my flat with no one to talk to. My only other friends are my buddies from my alchy days and I don't want to relapse. They just use me to buy booze when they are skint anyway. Feel like I have no one in the world at the moment. Really just want to get steaming drunk but I will try to make it through.

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Parayana, hang in there. Break ups take time to get past and you are doing so well, please don't spoil it by drinking. It's really hard feeling isolated and alone. I hope you will do some activities that cheer you up. I use to go out photographing nature and architecture. That made me happy. The world is overpopulated so you are sure to meet other, more suitable people. ;)

I guess you'll be sad for awhile. It's okay to be sad.

Last edited:
Parayana

Parayana

Poopydoll, thanks for the kind reply, me and my GF are talking again. I was able to use my meditation training to deal with the feelings and I didn't get steaming so it's all good. Thanks once again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Schizophrenia Forum 7