Isolation

Tiglit

Tiglit

There is nothing for me to do where I live. Nothing in the daytime. The college says I have to pay in full as I am in the support group of esa. I never complete a term of lessons anyway. The Saturday pottery/craft/art classes last the entire day and cost over thirty pounds. I don't get concession. I cannot stay for more than an hour or two.

Mind is too far, too expensive, too intrusive and nosey.

Volunteering I cannot cope with.

I have nobody in my life on a regular basis.

Church classes are in the evening

Everything is in the evening.

I am suffocating. Perhaps this is what the government want to happen. I either am so ill I can receive personal budgets and all that comes with. So well that I am working. With milder anxiety and low mood there is the quick fix cbt or mindfullness group for six weeks-type support.

I have not fallen through the net but the net has been removed. I am going to relapse if I cannot access a group or class or something where I am with a person who I can talk with or simply sit with.

The walls are closing in. The secondary services pushed me into my home, Atos have pushed me into my home, and I am still trying to find a life for myself to help me survive.

There is very little for me. There are pensioner groups, new mums, dementia, learning disabled, cancer, and probably more. Some addiction groups too.

For me there is nothing. NOTHING.

I need something as much as they all do. My body is sick. My mind is sick. My heart is sick. I cannot stand this. Years of desperately searching for places to go. I find something and the price goes up or it changes or closes.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

There is nothing for me to do where I live. Nothing in the daytime. The college says I have to pay in full as I am in the support group of esa. I never complete a term of lessons anyway. The Saturday pottery/craft/art classes last the entire day and cost over thirty pounds. I don't get concession. I cannot stay for more than an hour or two.

Mind is too far, too expensive, too intrusive and nosey.

Volunteering I cannot cope with.

I have nobody in my life on a regular basis.

Church classes are in the evening

Everything is in the evening.

I am suffocating. Perhaps this is what the government want to happen. I either am so ill I can receive personal budgets and all that comes with. So well that I am working. With milder anxiety and low mood there is the quick fix cbt or mindfullness group for six weeks-type support.

I have not fallen through the net but the net has been removed. I am going to relapse if I cannot access a group or class or something where I am with a person who I can talk with or simply sit with.

The walls are closing in. The secondary services pushed me into my home, Atos have pushed me into my home, and I am still trying to find a life for myself to help me survive.

There is very little for me. There are pensioner groups, new mums, dementia, learning disabled, cancer, and probably more. Some addiction groups too.

For me there is nothing. NOTHING.

I need something as much as they all do. My body is sick. My mind is sick. My heart is sick. I cannot stand this. Years of desperately searching for places to go. I find something and the price goes up or it changes or closes.
There is a church based Op Shop where I live that is only open Fridays.

Could you manage a couple of hours sorting clothes a week? because that is all they do. Nice old ladies making cups of tea and trying to mother you.

Im starting a dog walking round. Theres lots of dogs stuck in houses with slack owners and the dogs are WONDERFUL because their gratitude at getting out means they instantly morph into well behaved obedient delights instead of yapping moaning terrors.

Love dog walking. Its very healing. x

Tiglit

Tiglit

I noticed a dog walking job on a volunteer site but my trouble is inconsistency. That rules out most things where commitment is required. I feel animals are the way to go though. I need to find a shelter to help at as and when if they'll have me. I am anxious about meeting people now too but must overcome that.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

I noticed a dog walking job on a volunteer site but my trouble is inconsistency. That rules out most things where commitment is required. I feel animals are the way to go though. I need to find a shelter to help at as and when if they'll have me. I am anxious about meeting people now too but must overcome that.
im starting my own, and its Free.

I will walk dogs on My Terms for a few lucky people. This means I don't have to do it if I don't want to or am too busy or tired.

My hope is to eventually grow it into a paying business but I know Im not ready for that yet. There is probably someone nearby who would love their dog walked even once a week.

Dogs are Excellent Therapy too. They're always so HAPPY to see you. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Mental Health Experiences 1