• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

isolated

A

APPRENTICE

hi i have stumbled across this site as im at a low place right now so i thought i would try it here so i could feel bit better so its me and im giving it a go hi i have lots of labels but i aint gona take any notice of them as i dont have suport as they say im to complex so means nothing to me im bitter about way people get pushed to side because to complex ,any of you expiriancing this and how do u deal with it ,im totly on my own no family so i live as a recluse even that is giving me another label my emotions is in over drive right now so if any one out there got any clues ideas to make sense of wat im feeling right now i thank u . and my spelling aint hot coz i got probs !:mad::eek:

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
I ignore labels...so I understand that. I'm not interested in diagnoses....just in feeling better.

I feel isolated too. I live on my own right now and I am estranged from my family.

Did you mean you don't have professional support because they feel you are too complex? Or just support generally?

I hope you can get some support here - and maybe feel less isolated.:welcome:

bluenomore

bluenomore

:welcome: GrizzlyBear

Understanding and support here :)

A

APPRENTICE

answer

hi and ta 4r replying , i see a shrink once evry 3 months but thats just for a argument i have meds but i dont bother with em ,im suposed to have suport off services ,but my multy labels stop me having any as i do have a voice and do express it, as i wont bow down to perffeshionals wen they accuse me of sumet else ,i feel im in a war zone gathering proof of wat i recall my past as my memory is gapping all time so im reaserching my past ,and people i see ,they say a talking therapy wont work 4r me as that is for timid people ,i have shut my self away from humans ,wat i dont get is the saico i see told my dr wich i see once a month by way well the saico is suposed to be transferred me to another hossi but he hasnt done it so our apointment dont go well at all , so he lies and that aint tolarable to me . must go now i get bored quick but ta to u all 4r ur imput .ile check bk l8r

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
hi and ta 4r replying , i see a shrink once evry 3 months but thats just for a argument i have meds but i dont bother with em ,im suposed to have suport off services ,but my multy labels stop me having any as i do have a voice and do express it, as i wont bow down to perffeshionals wen they accuse me of sumet else ,i feel im in a war zone gathering proof of wat i recall my past as my memory is gapping all time so im reaserching my past ,and people i see ,they say a talking therapy wont work 4r me as that is for timid people ,i have shut my self away from humans ,wat i dont get is the saico i see told my dr wich i see once a month by way well the saico is suposed to be transferred me to another hossi but he hasnt done it so our apointment dont go well at all , so he lies and that aint tolarable to me . must go now i get bored quick but ta to u all 4r ur imput .ile check bk l8r

Talking therapies are not just for timid people. I don't consider myself timid....I swear sometimes (a lot) when I am in there...and express it all. And I get cross and cry. Maybe they mean you have to be steadier first to get any benefit from it? Also if you are very angry maybe they want to feel safe? I don't know. But I believe talking therapies are for everyone.

Take care of you.

D

Dollit

Hi Apprentice and welcome to the forum. Hope it helps just by talking on here.

A

APPRENTICE

thanks

ta 4r the welcome,
i wasnt given the chance4r therapy thats point im making ,im frustraited not angry and i dont talk to em i write down wat ive got to say so it makes things clear ,but well im not geting any were as no one ask me qwestions they just go off old records which they should not new person knew revew i belive in ,i will take cear thanks ,you do same i hope your expiriances are beter than mine but i have years of knowing the way all drs think ,its because i aske qwestions i get doors close in my face ,and her thing i do belive that people should have a choice wether they see a man or lady saico but we dont get a choice and its not fair wen ladys get abused by men and mem off ladys so i think this rule stinks ,well thats wat im angry about as this has hurt me the way people is forced to see some one that corses more harm .hope u can read this as awaiting spell chek to be loaded .:eek::confused: