• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Isn't it time yet?

S

Salah

Hi guys please give me some advice
What to do when you feel after years of suffering that you have reached the best day in your entire life and won anxiety and won yourself. Then when you want to show the blessing and beauty you gained to the world, someone or some people who have been involved in some of your past anxiety come with acts and words that put you down and make you want to feel that everything you learned, and you guys understand what "We" learn after years of suffering, that everything is just unvaluable and you start to think that maybe all those lessons and knowledge may just be for yourself, and that the many of them which involve other people, which actually may be gifts to them before you, may not be accomplished.
I am afraid to enter a new cicle of anxiety and problems. Please let me know what you guys think.
Thank you always..
Peace & Love

S

Slyorbital

Hi Salah,
Well my thoughts are well done on winning over anxiety and yourself.Also don't be afraid to start a new cycle,think positive thoughts and imagine only good things happening now and for the future.
You can use your knowledge and wisdom to accomplish thing and also things that involve other people.
Keep living in peace and all good will come.:peace:

S

Salah

Hi Klinikum
I actually feel that the some people are afraid of me, i feel like i intimidate them. With any small thing i may say or do things in their head starts thinking. But if they know who i am why they are afraid of me and not letting me give them what they know that i can give?

S

Salah

I am actually recieving too much love at times, feeling thatt i am unique on earth. My family actually seems to be a blessing, the best family in the world at times, they take me as a blessing. But any mistake i make or any word misunderstood is so bad, it's like you are the perfect guy now and you cant make a tiny single mistake and their eyes change and make me that person again and makking them think that i am still the bad one.