• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Is Zersetzung a Mental Illness

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I like others are sort of left out of the loop ( hung out to dry) when it comes to explaining just what in the world causes our strange synonyms of hearing voices, thought broadcast, having the feeling that we are marked out of the normal run of things as we attract a lot of unwanted attention via public swarming, rude or unhelpful people, staring at us in a vindictive way, this years later after I was repeatedly told I was delusional is actual in reality called Zersetzung, a type of clandestine white-glove treatment aimed at exclusion,gaslighting and stalking a loser nobody like me for the best part of a decade, seems totally unreal, you even realize this as it’s really happening to you, in real-time, you could film the flash mobbing at its height it’s like ( Reggie Yate’s goes to Russia, ) very overt and with participants expressing pride and malice clandestinely toward you. So would Zersetzung be a mental illness.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Zersetzung or however you spell it .......... what would be the point in anyone trying to excude and gaslight a random person?

idk if it would be a mental illness or not i dont really understand it ..........

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I know! But believe me, it does happen, that's why I am ill with a condition that the Doctor says is Schizaphrina although this best explains my experience of being unwell, I a few years ago attended a meeting for TI's in London ( the first one ever to be organized, I even had a part to play in helping it go-ahead being Tesh the guy I was assisting could not find a venue in central London, we had real TI who were unaware that the other one existed)
Zersetzung is the actual term for whats battered around the internet as Gangstalking!
Again it's like being subject to Snapchat though on the pavement via rough shadowing and floating box. Think Instagram but in front of you!.

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Well, it's basically the same as Schizophrenia I've discovered over the last 15 years that there is not a lot of difference between it. TBH it's not rocket science.
You can sit in a local Libary being observed by what appears to be welfare claimants and neighborhood watch types whilst googling this shit in front of them on a public computer.
They can witness your responses live in real-time, as what was once back in 2004/5 in your head now projected on to a computer screen by someone else. And you are wondering how this is possible as the Doctor told you it's a hallucination.

EdEd

EdEd

There not watching , they dont know what's going on we are super powered beasts with incredible power , working out... waiting for the truth to surface... they won't know what got them... us with the truth and them with the cure.

EdEd

EdEd

Thank you , come again?

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
There not watching , they dont know what's going on we are super powered beasts with incredible power , working out... waiting for the truth to surface... they won't know what got them... us with the truth and them with the cure.
Have you seen the film THE SPARK on vemeo

L

linus

Well, it's basically the same as Schizophrenia I've discovered over the last 15 years that there is not a lot of difference between it. TBH it's not rocket science.
You can sit in a local Libary being observed by what appears to be welfare claimants and neighborhood watch types whilst googling this shit in front of them on a public computer.
They can witness your responses live in real-time, as what was once back in 2004/5 in your head now projected on to a computer screen by someone else. And you are wondering how this is possible as the Doctor told you it's a hallucination.
Ok, but beside these thoughts how does it affect you? What kind of emotions you experience?

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Zersetzung or however you spell it .......... what would be the point in anyone trying to excude and gaslight a random person?

idk if it would be a mental illness or not i dont really understand it ..........
Hi, Would two words SnapChat make it any more clearer for to comprehend.

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Ok, but beside these thoughts how does it affect you? What kind of emotions you experience?
A wise man once told me a phrase, it goes like this,' Some times your the Prey, some times your the Predator, though you never know if they are ahead of you or behind you. I told Chef that I would remember this phrase for the rest of my life.

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi, I forgot to answer your question sorry, So here it goes,
When I first start to have theses very strange experiences of hearing voices and broadcasting sub vocalization I was 26 and never had any such experiences before, I'd tried dope but so have everybody around me, as is the norm from High School onwards as I was a later starter as I was about 17/18 when I first started to smoke, and I am aware of the part-time hang out that this topic is for most suffers.
So when you experience these things 24/7 for the first time, you get knocked sideways as it's the shock of a lifetime, the most nefarious aspects are the psychological warfare tactics aiming at disturbing someone, creating trauma bonds trough personnel weakness any past traumas or previous misgiving in life, as we've all made mistakes. It's like being blackmailed or being subjected to emotionally tortured by someone actual inside of your mind.
There's a scene in the film the exorcist where Damian Karras gets blackmailed by a possessed Regan, she tries to convince him that his dead mother is inside her in hell, he shouts out YOUR NOT MY MOTHER, in order to silence it.
This is not a bad analogy ( which you should be able to cross-reference with other VH) And other times it's like a Trolly Twitter storm beam straight to your left Ear by some harpy Woman.
Also, it's the way it starts, at first with me it was central to one room of my house, (Bedroom) so I used to stay overnight around a friends house ( at the time you think it's just the next-door neighbors' mucking about) Then it starts to follow you, though it takes you a while to notice at first, then final stage 24/7 until your head feels like a balloon as all your thought are seeping from your head as you try to grab it back so as not to be twisted around in order to blackmail you with it, I later found out that this is Trauma bonding, Triggering and Anchoring and also it can be said SRA.
So the feels are one of anxiety, confusion, fear, that knowing the feeling of uneasiness which is constant as your trying to work out just what the fuck is going on.

I think I differently did have a nervous breakdown at 26 due to this happening for real within my daily life. After 15 years you start to become used to it, not to say it's any less of a threat or strange, as I do get a bit scatty due to this. Although it's true. Also, you can analyze the interplay of the experiences, of the voices and of your inner speech replies like a callous harassment broadcast. If you have any more questions please ask.