Is ts a mixed eppisode?

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
I think i may be having a mixed eppisode, does any one have these. I feel happy as larry but have constant thoughts about killing myself for which i don't know why, i'm also sleeping far too long and when i am up and about i just feel so tired all the time. Thinking about contacting my key worker but i really don't want to bother her. Why is it that when you start to feel ok these thngs come along and kick you in the teeth.

D

Dollit

Hi Colin - just seen this. You do appear to have the characteristics of a mixed episode - get in touch with your key worker, it is what she's paid for.

jax

jax

Hi Colin,
I have mixed episodes all the time. They are so tough to try and deal with for me. I have the crisis team out at the moment - often they ask how I feel - I have said a number of times that I feel so depressed, sad and tired. I tell them I feel like crying and don't want to live - yet they tell me that I am presenting differently - talking fast, pressure of speech, flight of ideas etc, etc. Funny thing is that I don't even see these things they are seeing. I feel in no way - high/elated or anything to do with being high.
Hope you called your worker. Take good care. x x x
Jacqui

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
I called the keyworker like she asked me two if anything is wrong and all i got was why are you calling, we are meeting next week. So i am trying my damndest to ride the storm out. At the moment i feel happier than i have in a while but feel so messed up inside like a part of me is sreaming. I have been keeping myself busy by helping my sister and a friend of mine to move over the past week but have at times felt like saying f**k this and walking away but in our clan family come first and i could not let my sister and her kids down. So here i am taking each day as it comes trying to be positive but inside it feels so hard to want to carry on.

L

laulipop

hey hope that you're managing to cope. Sounds like you are really trying...so well done :)
take care
:hug:

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
I have an appointment with the keyworker in a while, i have been keeping a sort of mood diary of the past few weeks to give to her. I am also back up my sisters tomorrow helping her paint the boys room (if only she knew what she was letting herself in for hehe). Right i have to go as its that time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheRoc67 Bipolar Forum 2
Sadkittygirl1928 Bipolar Forum 6
A Bipolar Forum 4
S Bipolar Forum 7